Asobi no Kankei - Ch. 1 - The Dice Roll Problem (Day 176)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
2,581
if thats a fake bf girl friend thats weird and kinda messed up, but ig it can work. If thats a guy then damn is he a a cute femboy.
 
Member
Joined
May 23, 2026
Messages
19
Man, I'm torn on this. We have the same author as My Crush's Crush and Boyfriend-kun looking suspiciously feminine, which gives me a sliver of hope, but right you couldn't pay me to be in his shoes. This whole situation feels so unbelievably torturous to be in, I could actually feel my stomach twist in agony.
I'm already feeling uncomfortable after reading this manga. I might drop this off for my own sanity. Because I kinda went through the similar situation

I had a crush on a girl from my class, didn't know she had a boyfriend. After long time together as classmate, one day, I decided to confess my feelings to her.
Idk if it was my luck or nature saving me for being embarrassed. I learned about her being in relationship that day.

It was painfull, so so much painful. I'm introvert and single in real life. I don't think I have ever felt being in crush or love same way with any other girl ever again.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
632
Ok I understand that the bf stuff is fake and all, but why the heck it is hinting that she is also the shogi player?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
115
Well, it is quite obvious that Usa is the shogi girl, and both girls think that Banjo likes the other one.

My type of manga exactly, thank you for the TL.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
638
To be fair that's almost at predictable as the Shogi Idol girl joiing the shenanigans in the next couple of chapters :meguusmug:
Next thing you know the shogi girl is the dude, and now I’m on some bullshit
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,252
Here's a relationship chart from that series (Spoilers, but you just need a glance to understand)

I'll let you be the judge.
Bruh, if I didn't know it was a comedy anime, those love hate arrows of "Loves but thinks their partner cheated on them" would make me think this is some psychological drama slop with multiple yanderes

They could do alchemy with that diagram
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top