Music Tournament 3.5: Anime Endings! (Cut Versions)

Dex-chan lover

[Idk what to put here.]

♬ (*´∀`*)ノ。+゚ *。 ♪ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ♪ ✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。 ♬

Thank you to all the people involved in this tournament. It wouldn't be possible without you all.

Below is the bracket with submitter names replacing submission names. It's cool to see who got where, who knocked out who, etc. I wonder if seeing it will change the way you view your forum neighbors. And remember, it'll also be linked in the original post of this thread, in addition to the already linked round results.

Bracket (Users)
YJnXYav.png

And a side-by-side version for easy comparison:
LR0NK0W.png

YJnXYav.png
I currently don't have any plans to host future music tournaments, but that may change in the future. Anyone else is free to try their hand at it too, of course. I can even share my Excel files and stuff if desired.

With each new tournament, more potential improvements become apparent to me. This was the first time anonymous submissions has been tried. And after trying it out, I don't think it's particularly necessary. A lot of voters don't know or mind who submitted what, and others simply reveal their submissions like absolute mad men.

There were some worthwhile improvements mentioned in this thread though. @YumGumYum I might repost some of the ideas after this post (since they'll be easier to find there), assuming you don't do it first.

I'd like to ask for any comments, concerns, suggestions, etc. concerning this tournament/future tournaments. What did you like? What did you not like? What rules would you add/remove? Will you post feet pics if I ask nicely?

Also, Kill Me Baby's ED still sucks balls. I'll never get over that.
NBKlYUSm.jpg
Farewell! -arewell! -rewell! -ewell -wel! -ell! -ll- -l!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I am god.
msrq3s286c151.jpg

Haaaah... Thank you everyone, I feel very happy right now, thanks tidster for doing the tournament. Now that i've won, I don't have anything to say...

Fishes out.

Looking now, I diddly doodly fucking lose 3 of my submissions straight to the finalists ☆(#××)
Guess this was literally RNG bad luck in the brackets matching (well, considering my luck in the last tournament, that I won, I think this is fair. Won by luck, lose by bad luck)

Dex-chan lover
A complete failure,
gathering matchup data...
We'll get em next time.
84582591222f1f49041d8cf17ad02853.gif

Group Leader
EBC7B2AE2088A736FA1D6EFF36DC6BA31095E58F

454.jpg

Wait, I thought the ranking was Tanya - One More Night - Haruhi - Aqua... So I actually didn't understanding the rules correctly. X_X

Well, congrats to the winner, anyway. At least I got to see Aqua and Haruhi in the finals, so I'm satisfied somewhat. X3 Too bad the one with the pink-hair girl dancing didn't get in. And Death Note, too.

I thought according to schedule, the next tournament, 4, would be ending songs - full version. But perhaps change of plans? Nevertheless, since we still don't have a host yet, it'll be stuck in limbo for now. =w=

Group Leader
>No gomichandesu in the results

Wait a minute you bastard did you actually not count my vote?
MODS
RAjeNAU.gif

also I cannot believe richman won

Dex-chan lover
@YumGumYum
@ bigtiddyoneesan thank you for Hosting, you were great !
D-ZgUTCWsAAA9xo.jpg

@pandascepter
giphy.gif

doodoodaadaa
It was cool. As you already know, it was my first time hosting a tournament, so I was really just rolling with it as it went on.

As for the results, I'm content with the winner. I might make a 'music tournaments results' thread to document all the past winners sometime in the future.

For anyone who doesn't know the past winners:
Music Tournament 1: EOTFOFYL
Music Tournament 2: justforthelulz
Music Tournament 2.5: bigtiddyoneesan
Music Tournament 3: LunaKara
Music Tournament 3.5: Fish

So out of the five tournaments, four have been won by GFG memers members. I'm so proud.

Currently, I plan to get to the future tournament format discussion in a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Lymus has spoken,
his words are law in this realm.
Therefore, this is rigged

Dex-chan lover
rig? you mean that guy who turned himself into a pickle? pickle rig?
funniest shit i ever had

Users who are viewing this thread