Music Tournament 4: Submissions.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective I've got the two from Rocky Horror I flip flopped on if there isn't going to be enough. Also, Switched around the original four again with my final choices, and replaced the clips of musical numbers with static image videos.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
Yo how many entries are we gonna enter? Because I got two more I wanna add but I won't if I can't get more than 4.

Group Leader
@Mr_Detective
Yo how many entries are we gonna enter? Because I got two more I wanna add but I won't if I can't get more than 4.
At this point, everyone, please submit 6.
It's official. 6 for each, for now.

@EOTFOFYL
@pandascepter
@sterven
@Teddy
@MawMaw
@bigtiddyoneesan
@Greenfrost

We still have one person who has yet to reply, so there's a possibility that we all might have to submit 8 or more.
Upanhso.tk-5.gif

Dex-chan lover
ALL the cantonese songs
Hey now that's not fair,
The rules skew my selection!
Limited options.
At this point, everyone, please submit 6.
It's official. 6 for each, for now.

We still have one person who has yet to reply, so there's a possibility that we all might have to submit 8 or more.
Upanhso.tk-5.gif
Already done, boss.
I'll even throw in four more,
Jump from eight to twelve.

Dex-chan lover
i think i have my 6. only 5 pieces of media allowed in a message so the last one is just a link.
^from fight club
^from american psycho
^from saint elmo's fire
^from flashdance
^from high school musical 2
Troy - Bet On It
^forget where this one is from

Group Leader
OK. Let me ask this now: are you guys ready for the tournament or do you still need more time? If all goes well, I think we can begin this weekend. So far, everyone except for one person has replied.

Dex-chan lover
Fifth Entry:

Stand by me - Tantei Gakuen Q (ED for a nice detective live drama adapted from manga source material, Rival Friend gives Sasuke a run for his money on his edginess)​

Sixth Entry:

恋 - Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (Why buy a wife when you can employ her instead, wholesome drama in which the Male and Female Lead actually married in real life)​

6.5 Special:

Dex-chan lover
Seventh Entry:

Only Hope - A Walk to Remember (A Christian movie that's amazing based purely on its entertainment value and isn't Prince of Egypt)​

Eighth Entry:

Sixteen Going on Seventeen - Sound of Music (Had to include a classic, all the songs are amazing; especially the Goatherd but figured I'd choose this one.... cause this is Mangadex.)​

Special non-entry

Last edited:
Group Leader
Man, I really need more
two-women-anime-girls-sleeping-blonde-grey-hair-hd-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

Today's reminder for those who still haven't submitted 8 entries yet. You as well, @pandascepter
Or if you are still considering making changes.

After we get past the group stage, there's a chance that two of your submissions, if they get past the group stage, might end up facing each other. Is that an issue? And there's also a slight chance of having two songs from the same group in the final as well... Euro Cup 2004 happened. Well, a very low possibility, but still possible nonetheless!

Group Leader
Man, I really need more
two-women-anime-girls-sleeping-blonde-grey-hair-hd-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

Today's reminder for those who still haven't submitted 8 entries yet. You as well, @pandascepter
Or if you are still considering making changes.

After we get past the group stage, there's a chance that two of your submissions, if they get past the group stage, might end up facing each other. Is that an issue? And there's also a slight chance of having two songs from the same group in the final as well... Euro Cup 2004 happened. Well, a very low possibility, but still possible nonetheless!
no, im not making a changes. those are best 8 songs ive heard from a film.

Group Leader
no, im not making a changes. those are best 8 songs ive heard from a film.
But... you are still missing one song! I assume the other 4 are the ones from your first post? I told you one link I couldn't see because it's blocked in my country. It's the one after Endless Love.

I don't know why you switched the link for the song Destiny. That one was fine.
013.gif

Users who are viewing this thread