I'll Rate Any Song: Part II

Hello everyone. Since the old thread with this title (I'll rate any song you post in this thread) seems to no longer be maintained; as a lover of music I am re-continuing the trend.

I will rate any music you post on a scale of 1 to 10 as I am able to do so.

Other people may feel free to offer their ratings as well! This is a community thread after all! 🥰

Scale:

1- Oh GOD.

2- My ears hurt!

3- what's that noise????!

4- Spare me, please!!

5- Its bad.

6- It's not very good

7- It's okay. AVERAGE OKI!

8- Woo! GOOD!

9- This is AMAZING! 🤩

10- THIS IS THE BEST SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!!

Dex-chan lover
Score: 8

Romantic. Kind of sexy. Bruno has such a good voice. The lyrics are also quite nice.

The instrumentals and overall arrangement are unfortunately a little boring. But it has to be slow and low key for this type of song, so it's forgivable.

Its still a great song. I'd put it on a relaxation or chill playlist. It's definitely a mood setter.

Dex-chan lover

I've made this into a QR code and am pasting it above the bin in my shared kitchen.
Score: 7.5

Not bad!

Rock songs are allowed to be a bit punchy and raw. Unfortunately the arrangement is a little boring and the lyrics are...well...they exist.

I probably wouldn't add it to a Playlist though. lol

Dex-chan lover
No speakalos your spanol, senor. 🤔
what.png

Dex-chan lover
Idk if this was submitted before and idc enough to look
:wooow:
Score: 9.5

This song is a cultural classic. Nobody knows what the lyrics if the chorus actually are, but I think it's "I believe I will die" 🫨

Just a theory. Anyways, songs like this are what made EDM, Trance and House into mainstream music.

Dex-chan lover
Score: 9.5

This song is a cultural classic. Nobody knows what the lyrics if the chorus actually are, but I think it's "I believe I will die" 🫨

Just a theory. Anyways, songs like this are what made EDM, Trance and House into mainstream music.
ah good you're finally awake

Hello everyone. Since the old thread with this title (I'll rate any song you post in this thread) seems to no longer be maintained; as a lover of music I am re-continuing the trend.

I will rate any music you post on a scale of 1 to 10 as I am able to do so.

Other people may feel free to offer their ratings as well! This is a community thread after all! 🥰

Scale:

1- Oh GOD.

2- My ears hurt!

3- what's that noise????!

4- Spare me, please!!

5- Its bad.

6- It's not very good

7- It's okay. AVERAGE OKI!

8- Woo! GOOD!

9- This is AMAZING! 🤩

10- THIS IS THE BEST SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!!
“The Light Before We Land” by The Delgados

TGN

Dex-chan lover
How 'bout I give you the longest song I have saved in my playlist?
It's pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread