I'll Rate Any Song: Part II

Dex-chan lover
I'll keep posting until I get a 10 out of you.

Score: 8.5

I see someone gave you a strike for this. This is pretty good tho actually. It sounds almost like a dream sequence...

It'd go quite well on a relaxation playlist. It's probably too energetic for a sleep Playlist though. It would keep me awake or wake me up during some of the louder moments.

I like it a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I think you liked jazz so here's one with a little bit of house element.
I do like Jazz!

Score: 9.5

This sounds amazing. The tenor saxophone solos were tops. The composition is great, as are the silky smooth vocals interlaced throughout the piece.

This is how modern Jazz should sound IMO.

It would go well on Jazz or Relaxation Playlist. Or maybe a wakeup Playlist for easing yourself out of bed. It's so good!

Dex-chan lover
That's really werid.

It was Originally "Only When I Lose Myself" By Depeche Mode.

Here is the new Link
Score: 8

It was pretty good. Depeche Mode are so classic, this is the lowest score I could possibly give them. They are just that great. Snappy dressers too.

The lead singer has an amazing voice (as always). He could read the phone book and I'd be smitten.

But this is still one of the weaker songs overall. It's still so good tho it gets an 8.

Dex-chan lover
finally, you found out your thread exists

VIRIBUS UNITIS
SEMPER FIDELIS
Lol. I was busy with the Vshojo audition stuff. Sorry. 😅

Score: 8.5

This is great. It could probably be better but it does have that Roman theme to it thats very cool. And you cant go wrong with Latin vocals. (I actually took Latin in high school).

The lyre solo at the end was pretty cool as well. That's what got it to an 8.5 instead of the 8 I was originally going to give it.

I like it a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread