I'll Rate Any Song: Part II

Dex-chan lover

have y'all ever played fallout 3 before?
Score: 8.0

Fallout 3 was great. The soundtrack matched up to the themes so perfectly.

I love the montage of patriotic music. It's pleasant. Very Americano. Great for background music. But nothing new obviously. They didn't change it up at all. It's the same America the Beautiful and other classic titles, pretty much.

They're all still great tho.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, someone's back, then I'll guess I'll request another one... though they have repertoire, what about Rag Doll?
Score: 8.5

Definitely one of the songs that set the tone for the age it was written.

Doo wop is classy. Nice vocals. We'll arranged. I could totally see myself listening to this while cruising around in a 1955 Ford Thunderbird. lol.

I was introduced to this style of music by Fallout 3 and 4. I like it a lot.

Dex-chan lover

I don't think this is their best song but it's been on my playlists a lot recently.
Score: 7.5

Not bad at all. Pretty mid really.

Decent guitar work. Drums are a bit boring. Vocals were definitely the high point.

The arrangement is alright. Could be a lot better tho.

Above average! I liked it.

Dex-chan lover
Score: 7.5

Erm. Well the arrangement is pretty good with great instrumentals. But the vocals aren't what they could have been. The singer has a nice voice tho . The lyrics are a little weird as well.

Not bad, but not great either.

I liked it though. I'd say that overall it was above average.

Dex-chan lover
The lyrics are a little weird as well.
__alice_deemo_and_1_more__be5c1e66e17cf4724d2f127525f3cb15.jpg

• 9.8m/s is the average pull of Earth's gravity
  • Lyrics lists a whole bunch of flowers. (Some may be very) Open to interpretation.
  • Yes, it's exactly what it looks/sounds like.

Dex-chan lover
Damn its golden days... I actually never got tired of it, but back then everyone that visited a certain local shop was in the same server and guild.
I never actually got to play the game in its hayday sadly, but the music fills me with melancholy..

Users who are viewing this thread