I'll Rate Any Song: Part II

TGN

Dex-chan lover
The whole OST of this game is pretty strong, here's another. Out of all of things about this song, what I single out as my favorite is the wooden blocks(?) which play 2 notes in the background every once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
The whole OST of this game is pretty strong, here's another. Out of all of things about this song, what I single out as my favorite is the wooden blocks(?) which play 2 notes in the background every once in a while.
All your Paper Lily posting is making me want to finally play the game.. Damn you @TGN! :qq:

But speaking of RPG games:

Dex-chan lover
Score: 9.0

Really melodic and atmospheric.

The chimes are done so well. I do like the wood blocks as well. Very nicely done!

Would go well on a relaxation or sleep playlist.

Dex-chan lover
All your Paper Lily posting is making me want to finally play the game.. Damn you @TGN! :qq:

But speaking of RPG games:
Score: 8.5

I love these kinds of songs. Very nice to relax and chill to.

Its quite a beautiful piece. Reminds me of a lullaby.

Dex-chan lover

"deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering. fearing."
Score: 9.0

Now this one is very good. I could almost handle this for 10 hours. Good as background music or as a main piece.

The low end strings just tug on something deep down. It's really beautiful, and very moving. The upright bass usage is phenomenal in this piece. Its just very touching...

Definitely good for a relaxation or sleep playlist.

TGN

Dex-chan lover
You will play the game~ Its got alluring art, peculiar puzzles, and a stellar story

And Aoi
fbsply.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You will play the game~ Its got alluring art, peculiar puzzles, and a stellar story

And Aoi
fbsply.jpg
Maybe after I finish Noel the Mortal Fate first. :smugnako:

Thanks for the recommendation though!

Contributor
Even though it has a jazz cover, this time is a proper anime ending (only sound, complete version) from my favourites:

Users who are viewing this thread