I'll Rate Any Song: Part II

Dex-chan lover
Its very uplifting with a positive feel to it. I love music that makes me feel happy, and this definitely achieved that.
Interesting viewpoint
considering the dark plot
hidden in plain view.
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif

Dex-chan lover
I love this song. I always played it when I was reading Mikadono Sisters (before the Beach Arc) and it added so much to the atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover

here's the one that almost everyone remembers

score: 8.5- (It's very good)

These people are talented!

A bass and 2 guitars + drums and keyboards is a great arrangement for live performances as well as recordings. Everyone is tops. Would have liked a cool guitar solo or more variety in the vocals tho.

This is such a classic. Her voice is like silk to the ears and has decent range although she doesn't really use much of it here. What a wonderful singer. 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Both for the artist and the ending song of the film Smoke, Tom Waits and "Innocent When You Dream":

score: 7- (It's average)

He has a rough voice...it kind of reminds me of Louis Armstrong. It's not bad at all, though.

Im on the fence about this song. Kind of a love it, hate it, type of feeling.

Its definitely an interesting arrangement but it has some weird quirks that detract from the song. Like the loud off-pitch tones played intermittently. It's kind of weird.

Not a bad song though. It's nice that it's different I suppose?

Dex-chan lover

score: 9- (It's amazing)

Wahh, this singer. 🥰

Great voice, great intonation and hits every note.

The guitar riffs are great. They aren't exactly solos per say but they have a stand alone quality to them. This arrangement is really peppy with a lot of positive energy to it.

The actual guitar solo near the end is tops. What a great song!

Dex-chan lover
I love this song. I always played it when I was reading Mikadono Sisters (before the Beach Arc) and it added so much to the atmosphere.

score: 8.0- (It's good)

This has a great and relaxing vibe to it. 🥰

I like the lyrics too. It has good instrumentals and is overall a good arrangement.

It does have a nice atmosphere to it. I agree with you on that. I give it an 8. I don't know what would make it better, but it was good as it is. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread