I will not rate anything under any circumstances

Dex-chan lover
But will you do it for a Scooby snack?
nope not gonna happen. never ever. i recognize that the question you pose is only in jest, but i will say no more on it than that, simply because there is nothing more that i can say about it, given my utter lack of personal feelings on the matter. have a day.
I'm sorry brother,
I'm too weak and have succumbed
To the rating threads.
i will ask you this: you are aware that i have no opinion one way or the other about your supposed surrender to these 'rating threads,' so why do you apologize here as if i do? as far as you and everyone else are concerned, i feel absolutely nothing. my mind is free.

your haiku is either misguided, or it only serves to ease your guilty conscience. whichever may be the case, i assure you it maybe might not matter at all to me. and even if it did, you'd never know about it. but it doesn't. matter, that is. it doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I thought this thread was about rating Manga. While I've rated my Ongoing favs like One Piece and JOJO part 9 10/10, most others I wait until I finish them. Can't really rate something without reading it all!

Dex-chan lover
Can't really rate something without reading it all!
technically, you can rate something without reading it all. but as i understand it, your claim is that you cannot fairly or wholly rate a piece of work in its entirety unless you have completely read it. all i can say is that that is certainly an assessment that exists.

as for me, i am mentally and incapable of rating anything. but even if i was capable (which i'm not), i would continue to refuse to rate anything. this is the kind of man i am.

Dex-chan lover
technically, you can rate something without reading it all. but as i understand it, your claim is that you cannot fairly or wholly rate a piece of work in its entirety unless you have completely read it. all i can say is that that is certainly an assessment that exists.

as for me, i am mentally and incapable of rating anything. but even if i was capable (which i'm not), i would continue to refuse to rate anything. this is the kind of man i am.
Amazing, where can I learn such a power?

Group Leader
139230.jpg

Dex-chan lover
this is a veiled threat. i feel it in my bones.
...so, @bigtiddyoneesan , how do you feel about the progression of the thread to this point?
all i can say is that, as of right now, this thread has only gained responses and i would not expect it to lose any under normal circumstances. it would be rational to say that this thread has served its intended purpose.
wowee judgment free zone
gr8 thread m8 i r8 this 8/8
this being a judgement free zone is objectively correct. more specifically, it's free of judgement from and by me. i won't give too much away, but my next thread might be a zone free of judgement of me. we'll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread