I'll Rate Any Song: Part II

Dex-chan lover

Houshou Marine / Kobo Kanaeru (宝鐘マリン / こぼ・かなえる) - III​

Score: 9.5 (super amazinggg!)

Heliuuummmm! Adult women doing Helium voices sure sound cute(and sometimes annoying).

I really like this song. Positive energy!!

And its from two vtubers. I'm a vtuber too. So I approve. Altho I don't sing cuz I'm not as talented as Kobo or Houshou marine.

Its a really good arrangement with lots of changes in tempo and rhythm. Amazing instrumentals and varied vocals. Great use of a duet to showcase both voices.

Kobo Kanaeru and Houshou Marine are great singers for sure. 😊

Dex-chan lover
Score: 8.0 (it's good)

Very decent! A little too same same all the way through.

Great visuals too! I like her voice but she didn't show more her range unfortunately.

Instrumentals and overall arrangement were very subdued and unremarkable.

I like it tho!

Dex-chan lover
Score: 9.0 (amazing)

This girl has a fantastic voice! And the arrangement is great. The guitar was v. nicely done as well.

Those guitar riffs were so sublime. And I don't mean the band.

She demonstrated her range quite nicely I thought.

I like. 😊

Dex-chan lover
Even though it has a jazz cover, this time is a proper anime ending (only sound, complete version) from my favourites:
Score: 9.0 (amazing!)

Ahh, the band is so good! I like the vocals too, they were excellent. The arrangement was very nicely put together as well.

The saxophone work was good. Wish it had some standout solos, but we didn't really get anything like that.

Still I give it a 9. It's amazing.

Dex-chan lover
More game OST, this time from a game set in the Soviet Union
Score: 8.0 (good)

Im giving a lot of 9's out today. This was good but it fell a bit short of that.

The piano was very clear and well written. I think it was synthetic tho. I could be wrong ofc, but I'm pretty certain in this case. Still it sounded good.
I really liked it.

The flute was alright but completely forgettable (too quiet and also synthetic).

Overall, it was good!

Dex-chan lover
This one :

Score: 8.5 (very good)

This is what I love right here.

Classic doom style guitar driven metal. Fast drums over 200 bpm. Killer arrangement.

The guitars work was phenomenal. Whoever was shredding was killing it. There was really only lead guitar with no standout solos, but they did it very nicely. Someone needs to buy that man some new strings. Wow.

A little screaming and growls here and there, but they were done really well. The singing was pretty good too.

8.5! I liked it!

Dex-chan lover
Gundam Extreme VS 2
Score: 9.0

This was really good. Theres a good use of screamo but they sing too so it's not just killing the ears the whole time.

The drums were a 10 all the way through. Major talent.

Guitars were okay. Vocals were tops. Lots of variation. Cool video too!

I'm amazed. Wows. 🫨

Dex-chan lover

would you rate this silly song
1st song:

Score: 8.5

Its good. The vocals are wonderful and overall I really liked it. The arrangement is good as well.

2nd song:

Score: 8.0

A very positive and energetic song with cute helium voices. I give it an 8. Although it still isn't as good as the first song.

Dex-chan lover
Score: 7.5

A nice song with a deeper voice for the main vocals. Sounds very handsome right? 😊

Theres not a lot of variation to the vocals though. He also doesn't use much of his range.

But still, its a nice song. I like it, but it wasn't a standout piece by any means. I'd say it's above average. I give it a 7.5.

Users who are viewing this thread