Music Tournament 4: Movie Music.

Group Leader
Final: Hippocratic Crush VS Ashita Hareru
Third Place: Broad Sky VS Journey to the West

30.gif

Dex-chan lover
Final: Hippocratic Crush VS Ashita Hareru
Third Place: Broad Sky VS Journey to the West

how the FUCK did koi lose and how the FUCK did JOURNEY TO THE WEST GET IN THE TOP 4???

Group Leader
And now, it's finally time to conclude!

Final: Hippocratic Crush 0 - 3 Ashita Hareru
Third Place: Broad Sky 2
- 1 Journey to the West

1st: Ashita Hareru
2nd: Hippocratic Crush
3rd: Broad Sky
4th: Journey to the West

Congratulations to the winner! And thanks to all of those who participated and voted in the tournament! There's a little reward for those who did. I hope you all had fun playing.
058.gif

how the FUCK did koi lose and how the FUCK did JOURNEY TO THE WEST GET IN THE TOP 4???

I'd question how the other three tracks got to top 4, too. JW is at least catchy and memorable, one of my favorites in this tournament. I think it truly deserves a spot in the top 8, along with Broad Sky. The other two, I don't find them that great. Koi is not a top-tier track, either, honestly. I wouldn't even put it in top 8. But hey, can't complain if you didn't vote.
059.gif

Bro Rocky lost its fucking obvious these people have no taste in music

• Refusing to vote
  • Complaining about the result
anime-girl.gif

OK. I think that was our last music tournament. Thanks for playing, everyone!
8.gif

Dex-chan lover
And now, it's finally time to conclude!

Final: Hippocratic Crush 0 - 3 Ashita Hareru
Third Place: Broad Sky 2
- 1 Journey to the West

1st: Ashita Hareru
2nd: Hippocratic Crush
3rd: Broad Sky
4th: Journey to the West

Congratulations to the winner! And thanks to all of those who participated and voted in the tournament! There's a little reward for those who did. I hope you all had fun playing.
058.gif

I'd question how the other three tracks got to top 4, too. JW is at least catchy and memorable, one of my favorites in this tournament. I think it truly deserves a spot in the top 8, along with Broad Sky. The other two, I don't find them that great. Koi is not a top-tier track, either, honestly. I wouldn't even put it in top 8. But hey, can't complain if you didn't vote.
059.gif

• Refusing to vote
  • Complaining about the result
anime-girl.gif

OK. I think that was our last music tournament. Thanks for playing, everyone!
8.gif
I'm not gonna lie it's not like I refused to vote I sincerely forgot by the time I would remember it was to late. Hell I didn't even make it to the rocky match you bet your sweet puppy I would've voted for it

Dex-chan lover
yeah unfortunately the forums aren't as lively as they were a few years ago. there's also the fact that notifs now don't show unless you're in the actual forums or comment sections, whereas they'd show site-wide before v5.

nonetheless thank you mr detective for hosting the many tournaments that made general forums great

Dex-chan lover
Yayyyyy My song won!!!!! If you haven't before please do watch the drama : Operation Love!

This drama is actually where "Chiisana koi no uta" came from too! Yes that song that has been remastered so many times now.

Thanks @Mr_Detective. For hosting. Unfortunately we have less people now but hopedully there can be another tourney when Lounge becomes more populated again!

Users who are viewing this thread