Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Ch. 72 - I Love You!

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter IS a seggs chapter, right? It should be! I refuse to accept any other chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is calling for sex but I’m perfectly fine with a cut away and then waking up beside each other like 90’s tv shows did. This is enough for me

Make Abe proud, sons.
KplC1hC.png

Dex-chan lover
i really like the FMC, but can't get over the face expressions of the MC, they just look so disconnected from the overall art style, like someone photoshopped face ala Woody Woodpecker in otherwise beautiful manga.

Dex-chan lover
man, I haven't been hugged normally in over a decade and you're bragging about hugging people naked.

feels bad man
Nah! I fucking feel that too! I also haven't been hugged in a loooooong while. I just didn't wanna sound jealous

If anything this chapter triggered a memory well buried in the past.

I wish you get hugged soon. Get that cortisol up. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Nah! I fucking feel that too! I also haven't been hugged in a loooooong while. I just didn't wanna sound jealous

If anything this chapter triggered a memory well buried in the past.

I wish you get hugged soon. Get that cortisol up. ❤️
I won't but thanks. I'm old, fat and ugly, I'm going to die alone and soon and that's just is what it is. Thanks tho for the kind words.

Dex-chan lover
10 pages...

anyways, let's go, The way she looks so during during the first hug. Lord, they are so adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread