Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Ch. 76 - Me Too

Dex-chan lover
well, another chapter (month) or two to put the friggin condom on and then it's winter and he's gone flaccid like every beta mc.

Dex-chan lover
Monthly Blue-balled Event
And I'm here for it every month, without fail. There are at least three NTR themed popular manga here, and tons of fetish stuff like piss or armpits or abdominal muscles, and whatever fetish Rent-a-girlfriend represents, I'm fine with letting this author write a wholesome manga with edging fetish.

Contributor
I thought it would just skip to the end, but it seems we got the whole sex arc.

damn, having only less than 10 pages per month sucks. the author can't really make meaningful progress like this, everybody lose especially the reader

if people still wonder why it only has so few pages per chapter, it's because the monthly magazine cram 20+ title into a single magazine and kinda force the author to makes the page duration as short as possible to make room for another author
GP9E-Xba4AA-GzS

if you want to send hate mail for such a really slow progress, don't send it to the author. send it to the publisher instead https://x.com/gessanofficial

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
slowly but surely...
I'm going to let myself be in pain in this monthly edging, and I can handle it. BUT IF THE MANGAKA SKIPS THE SEX SCENE, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE WHITE HOUSE TURNS TO BLOOD COLORED HOUSE.

Dex-chan lover
There was more tenion leading to that very question about putting condom, that Musubu wanted to ask Sagami since her talk with her friend, than there is between all of the strings in grand piano put together :v

Dex-chan lover
damn, having only less than 10 pages per month sucks. the author can't really make meaningful progress like this, everybody lose especially the reader

if people still wonder why it only has so few pages per chapter, it's because the monthly magazine cram 20+ title into a single magazine and kinda force the author to makes the page duration as short as possible to make room for another author
GP9E-Xba4AA-GzS

if you want to send hate mail for such a really slow progress, don't send it to the author. send it to the publisher instead https://x.com/gessanofficial
That’s nice to know, but from the picture the page distribution doesn’t seem to be even, and this one looks to be on the shorter side with only 12 pages. Since the page count isn’t consistent among most all their manga is it simply a popularity thing?

Dex-chan lover
:huh: too much coming outta me right now. Don't know whatto say. First of all, do not cry Mr Abe. Second of all, sucks to be you Mr Abe lmao

Fed-Kun's army
The author is going to savour the seggs moment for months:kek:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah its annoying it took a month to only get foreplay BUT despite how slow it’s going I prefer it over the alternative. It hurts having to wait so long but once it’s all finished the final product will be pretty great. New readers picking it up at the end are the luckiest.

Take Uzaki as a perfect example of how wrong it’s usually done. He “loses himself” and starts pumping away at max speed as she screams in agony. It seriously hurt that series, it ruined so much build up.

Fed-Kun's army
I will keep my expectation low for the next chapter and assume it will just putting the condom on.

Users who are viewing this thread