Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
You know, the thing that's so unrealistic about all of these kinds of manga is that this kind of confession comes as a surprise to the girl. Like, how can she not know that she's super hot? How can she not imagine that the reason this fairly young friendly single man is around her all the time is that he's into her? There is absolutely no way she would not know this. I think it's like this Japanese idealization of this pure innocent beauty who's completely inexperienced and can barely conceptualize romantic love even though all reason and logic tells us this is utterly physically impossible. I mean, it's not like she just entered puberty either, she's freaking 26.

Also, it's so freaking convenient that this kind, gentle and innocent beauty has yet to be snatched up by someone else at her age. She's just dillydallying along for this anxious MC to come in an woo at his own convenience, and he has no rivals to compete with either. I mean, it's not like it's impossible for a 26 year old beautiful woman to be single, but it's extremely unlikely that she hasn't had any relationships before this.

Users who are viewing this thread