Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Ch. 30 - Brute VIII

Dex-chan lover
Why do evil shota keep making appearances in manga? They are seriously the most annoying types of enemies. The only one I can think of that was interesting was the one from FMA. Other than that, they're all the exact same character in a different set of clothes.

Group Leader
Buckle up, the next chapter is more than halfway done already 👀
Second half of 32 releases on the 28th, so we'll be working on that one after then.
Yep... The main reason releases take so long (for this series at least) is that the series releases weirdly. They release 1/2 or 1/3 of a chapter approximately once/month, with the half chapters not even ending on a natural mid-point so it makes no sense to release them in halves so we wait for the full chapter to be out before we work on them. (TL work starts once the full chapter is out so it's done consistently instead of a month+ between halves)

Dex-chan lover
see? for giving your all helping unknown ppl you lost the one that's close to you, and if it wasn't a story you would never see her again

Dex-chan lover
Oooo is this evidence of a non-Japanese isekaied person? That would be new!

Thanks for the chapter.

Contributor
Oh hey, I didn't need to wait 4 months to come back. Nice.

His sword comes back as two short blades that's more suitable for an assassin and with a sexy black shine too. That's probably the only really positive thing I can say about the events of this chapter.

I'm just reminding myself that they didn't have to get separated in the first place if both Amelia and Akira used their heads to make better decisions. Now we're forced into a "rescue the damsel-in-distress" arc, one of my (least) favorite types of isekai story arc, right there with school academy arcs.
:haa:

Users who are viewing this thread