Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Dungeon (1)

Dex-chan lover
@kronix: Are you blind? Of course there already is. Hero is around in the story all the time.

@RazzyTazy He's not in an MMO. He's in another world that have the outlay of an MMO. The writing as of now doesn't seem to support easy mode leveling like the majority of manga with this theme so taking your time, killing 1,000 rabbits to sell to the local npc, buying decent armors, saving villages..or towns..yadayadablahblah--- is not an option. It's basically learn to fight while fighting stronger enemies or get no where and let the King's goons catch up. He have no choice but to move forward.

So if we go by his situation it's understandable why he took this approach. For instance, if you have never done any combative sports it's natural to arrive at your conclusion that fighting against weaker opponents is good. Since you know that in an MMO nothing bad will happen to you can just chill and do things leisurely. However..this isn't an mmo like I stated, it's the real thing. So real life rules applies to this story. The best way to get better at anything is increasing the difficulty. Why do you think boxers before matches will spar against people who are most similar to their opponent's fighting style instead of sparring with someone they're familiar with? Because it won't train them to adapt to an unknown situation. This is the fundamentals to improving.

I hope the shadow helper is not the girl in the front cover. I'm getting bored with the repetitive master servant stuff that leads to the harem route. The MC having to start from scratch again is already winning my support but if the shadow helper boost his ability stupidly strong...well..this manga is another one that I'll be dropping.

Aggregator gang
Don't tell me this <Shadow Magic> is a mother fucking girl because if it is?
I will drop this

Dex-chan lover
@Dibella Well, I was checking the novel updates link to read it and saw a black cat on the cover so maybe the cat is the shadow? Kind of generic but surely not a waifu.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say it's the girl on the cover image, but I think that's the elf that got an arrow to the knee in one of the earlier chapters. :think:
It'll probably be some loli girl, or like, a badass looking wolf demon thing. :shrug:

Dex-chan lover
So he is not only an ultra-deadly assassin with shadow magic but said shadow magic is also sentient, can store its own mana and will heal him even if he is knocked out? I mean, this is isekai so I already knew this idiot would never face any proper danger, but this sort of bullshit is annoying anyway.

So this Shadow magic is another Great Sage?

Ya know what i mean if you read Tensura. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Dude's gonna have nutritional deficiencies at some point. I hope he at least got some lemon juice from the captain.

Princess said that *all* The class has been cursed except The hero. Guess that Exorcist girl is cursed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread