Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Elf Territory (4) - Part 2

Sensitive bastard...too much drama...No one seems to downright compared her in a bad light...why so emotional. Loki from MCU got it worse actually came out much better

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is too slow considering no one really liked this arc.

ngl, thanks to the scanlators for working hard on this, but people are dropping like flies with this arc.
So much potential but it's kinda all over the place, the art is good and there must've been a clear goal.. but the execution just isn't right.

Dex-chan lover
This whole "NOBODY CARED ABOUT ME! WAAAAAAAHHH" thing would've come across better if, you know, the author actually showed her getting ignored/viewed as inferior/treated worse? Right now she just comes across as a massive fucking cunt who ruined her sister's life and brainwashed everyone in the kingdom cause her sister was a little more special than she was, and yet I feel like we're supposed to be feeling sorry for her? Fuck that, please just stab the bitch in the throat and end this miserable arc already.

Dropped, I read the novel in hope to find the clue of the direction of this manga, but I found nothing. The novel version is very different with manga and very weird (lame) as well, even the translation team admitted that 75% of all comments are hate and dissatisfied comments .

"STOP HURTING YOURSELF" her own private prince proclaims as her sword is literally stuck in another persons arm.
"Why does nobody love ME!?" she cries into the arms of her very own dedicated prince.
FFffffffucking trash.

Double-page supporter
Ah yeah. Victimising yourself even if you're the villain, because you deserve love & attention more than anyone else especially your own freaking twin trope.

No, no cookies for you, scum.

Contributor
Where did all this scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel writing come from suddenly? I'm confused.

I hope we soon return to our originally scheduled program of slightly edgelord-ish mostly-generic stuff, with occasional flashes of both decent human interaction and intrigue.

Wait I'm confused. If she was so loved and popular to the extent that her sister got so jealous she'd try and kill her, why does she think she's an unwanted child? It can't be because of mesmerize since she knows about it so any sudden shift in how people treat her would be a giant red flag. Where the hell is all this coming from? Did they just flip the characters scripts?

Fed-Kun's army
So, she's throwing this tantrum over petty jealousy?? Childish :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread