Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Elf Territory (5)

Things (very particular points in the story) have steadily declined since the better part of chapter 7 imo. I've been waiting. I don't wait 10+ chapters and a year for a story to fail in its delivery. I'm dropping it because I should've already done so months ago and never did.

I know you just wanna put in your two cents about it, and trust me, I get where you're coming from since so many people drop stories off at random; but this particular format of decline is replicated in way too many stories nowadays. If it were just an arc I didn't like in a story I did enjoy, I'd stick around. Thing is, I have several perspective issues on the matter (which I won't explore in further detail for the sake of not turning others off), and none of them make me want to keep up any more.

I'm not new to reading a bad arc or two, but there are things I look out for before dropping something. Thanks for the heads up regardless, but I'm dropping it on an objective basis.

Dex-chan lover
@Simply_Fiction in a way I agree with you because even rereading it it just feels like random shit with no connection, just a bunch of branches that bare no fruit

Did... Did author really just tried to make us sympathize with elf-femHitler? Or is he saying that even with racial bonus usual elven IQ is around room temperature in ninth circle of Hell?

Oblivion doesn't sound like a memory recovery spell if anything it should make you forget things.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see some say it will get better. I liked how it started.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. OK BOOMER.
Could have resolved this YEARS AGO, but nope you didn't notice your kids long enough to notice something was off. Just seal away whatever negative emotion/memory is in their head. Yep that will work 🙃

Glad to see the everyone will forgive her for mind raping them simply because she's a little sad

After spending all that time on this dumb drama arc, it's getting resolved with random asspulls? She could have realized why her actions were wrong and set things right herself, but no, a minor character brings a random plot device to poof away the mesmerization and they excuse everything by revealing a secret magical mindfuck. Unsatisfying.

Was there some foreshadowing for any of this that I'm not remembering?

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Kirika, I'm on your side you did nothing wrong. It's everyone else fault

Users who are viewing this thread