Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Elf Territory (6)

Dex-chan lover
I do hope there will be some kind of consequence to her actions despite their father being the root cause of it. Aw man while I am glad to see this series get licensed, it is sad that we gotta wait for the volumes to catch in order to continue. @Invader_Retro Thanks for all the translations you guys at Mangasushi.

Group Leader
@Invader_Retro You should add an extra page to the last upload for the series you're dropping so people know the status, in case something happens to the comments on the site.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv
Aw man while I am glad to see this series get licensed, it is sad that we gotta wait for the volumes to catch in order to continue.
With how long this manga takes to update I doubt the wait will be that long🤔

Thanks for all the translations you guys at Mangasushi.
You're welcome 👍👌

Yeah this is around where I stopped reading as well.....though at the same time none of the most recent shit seems familiar.

Like....I seem to recall that they remove the oblivion from her and then they STILL try to kill her again later and it turned out that no both the father and the daughter were always assholes or something? Because the father was ACTUALLY charmed despite doing things that showed he wasn't prior, and Liam was actually a bad guy as well? It got absurdly complicated (probably unhelped by the translation) and I just came to the conclusion of 'Kill ALL the elves, it's the only way to fix elven society.'

Annnnnd clap, that's a wrap everyone, generic bullshit reconciliation, is done.

What a load of bull really, she deserved to at least get slapped, hard.

Users who are viewing this thread