Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Elf Territory (6)

@Pokari author thinks that bullshit + bullshit makes interesting plotline ... I think someone dropped him when he was still a baby ...

Dex-chan lover
So ummm... When was the interesting part?
No, because it's just impressive how I don't fucking care about this bs.

The worst is that it could have been better... If they didn't rush the story each chapters. I mean, being slow paced and detailed would have made it way longer and would have made it more enjoyable to follow.

I mean, imagine if in the manga Arifureta, they made everything that was happening in the first 4 chapters in 1 or 2 chapters and flew through most details like it was no big deal. Or if they just didn't gave Yuu and Hajime a proper introduction and was like "So I found this random Loli and then we decided to stay together, the end".

And even then, this manga has a similar concept with a similar twist of fate but with a different approach to it.

Rant over.

So the sister was actually a good person and just missing one memory turned her incredibly evil? Doesn't make any sense. Bad and boring.

Aggregator gang
never-trust-an-elf.jpg

Supporter
this is just funny! only tears this can get from me are tears of laughter hahaha

@Eshtha Thank you, that's exactly it 🤣

Dex-chan lover
This arc dragged on longer than the reader's patience, unfortunately.. and it wasn't even all that much interesting if I'm gonna be honest... and the conclusion is just... "eh... ok."

The release is as slow as it's pacing, this could easily be forgotten then and again, the twists are too complicated for a simple resolution too. Though the art is quite spectacular, the substance is just raw.

The tale has sought far beyond the scholar's wits, though not much was to seek from these scriptures that were made abstract regardless of its monochromatic telling, the denouement proved to be quite underwhelming.

Hast the diegesis be read by thee, intellectual, only miniscule are the values ye may attain from it, were it not for its austere intricacy, the fine work of art adorned to it would've been more than just an unsatisfactory resolution.

What kind of shit was this? Did the author get a major concussion whole writing? What kind of idiot makes a whole ass emotional conclusion for a story that was never set up in the first place? Hell, even if they set it up beforehand, it would still be shit because the conclusion amounted to nothing more than one random dude brought a random branch and the king did some magic. The MC and and the older sister didn't even need to be there, because they didn't do anything. Did the elf dad go buy some milk and cigarettes and not come home for a decade? How the fuck did this happen?

Did they have several unrelated people write this based on obscure notes of distant memories? It's all over the damn place. She saw someone she liked die when she was young but had the memory erased. That literally has nothing to do with anything. Her sister didn't love her? When was that established, why would realising her sister saved the guy she liked somehow make her realise that her sister does love her? It's totally unrelated. Unsealing her memories did nothing but show that her sister had powers and saved them, she already knew her sister had powers, that's why she was so jealous. Her sister clearly loved her and tried to reconcile even after being nearly killed but suddenly because she remembers that her sister saved the boy she likes she only now realises that her sister loves her? I'm so confused, what is even happening, why does any of this matter? She was literally running a coup by mind controlling the elf nation and trying to kill her sister but she did it because she was jealous and now she remembers her sister loves her she's not going to do it anymore and everything is suddenly okay.

Meanwhile miss unwanted child went from being sad about being unwanted to suddenly being scared of everything because everyone loved her so much. Like what? Aren't those things mutually exclusive? Where the hell did the writing go, did the author have a stroke?

Dex-chan lover
Ah isn't that sweet? Now put on this sackcloth outfit and step into your 5 by 5 stone box and I hope you enjoy it because you're never gonna leave.

No fucking way it resolves like this...this is laughably lame

Dex-chan lover
This entire arc was so fucking stupid, can we get on with the next one already?

Users who are viewing this thread