Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

Don’t read this. Read the light novels. They are so much better and the manga differs quite a bit when it comes to actual plot points and background stuff being explained. For instance the elf arc was better in the light novels than in the manga due to the writing changing for some reason.

This manga used to be good until the elf arc. From a solid 8, it has dropped down to a 3 for me. The hell is with this convoluted mess of mind controlling and immediately forgiving.. What about the lives of the elves in the village. Don't they have a say in this mess that the psychopathic elf princess created?

Contributor
I'm not sure I've ever seen a comments section so unified in feeling that the story went downhill at a particular point... but on the other hand, I'm not sure I've ever seen many other stories that've taken such a sudden and distinct nose-dive in writing quality (without an obvious reason, anyway.).

Now that that horrifyingly bad story-arc is over... I don't know, it went on long enough that my optimism is quite dim now. XD It's not like anything objectionable happened, either: Perfectly benign broad strokes for the plot, only that the writing suddenly went absolutely kaput.

Elf arc is lame as shit. Why do all Japanese manga have these lame ass fake redemption stories.

Double-page supporter
i am also good at erasing my presence i mean i was there in the class room and nobody notice me
fetchimage

From the start i feel like it was pretty genric without anithing of interest and comment section seems pretty late to realize that

Pretty generic, but also fun.

After chapter 17 though it got worse by trying to force a stupid plot down our throats.

Overal 6.5/10

Great manga ruined because author had to have a travelling female companion for MC turning this into a generic isekai story.

It's so unfair that great mangas get axed early on cause it requires brains to write, but other stupid ass authors vomit 100+ chapters of utter trash..

Users who are viewing this thread