Assassin no Kyuujitsu

This gives me 'way of the house husband' vibes and i'm soooo digging it lolol thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
Chapter 4 will be released early next month. Unfortunately I missed the raw from pixiv so will have to wait for it to be published on magcomi.

The contrast reminds me of the scenes in Youjo Senki where Mary Sue is praying for her dad's safe return while he's drowning after getting stabbed by Tanya Degurechaff.

Interesting.. this feels like Way of the House Husband but Italian with a silent MC
I love it, will follow this series for a while then hehe~

Forgot to mention but the art is absolutely gorgeous!

Fed-Kun's army
So what's the point of this series? is same topic every chapter

after reading the 6 chapters out at this moment in time. He seems less like an assassin and more of a broken man seeking clarity in a messed-up world.

The art looks menacing but it’s gorgeous. MC is a silent scary dude but really, it looks like he’s a big sweetie finding time to chill and enjoy the small stuff. It’s so mundane what he does in his free time but it’s so soothing. This is super cute and a lot like “Way of the House Husband.” Also dogs. I really love this!!!

Double-page supporter
Amazing that the author has been able to keep the protag silent yet interesting without making it look unrealistic.

Users who are viewing this thread