Assassin's Pride - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Assassin's Pride

Aggregator gang
Thank you A LOT for picking this up. Got so done with good ol' champs holding chapters hostage back when.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak That was his original mission, and generally speaking his and her kind are arch-enemies. Perhaps he was just thinking that on an emotional level.

I thought the manga was concluded! Like it was adapted to promote the LN only. It's been so long since we got a new chapter and I couldn't the RAW anywhere online. I am happy this still ongoing.

Contributor
Oh, she's confessed ?
Really good, i didn't expected this so early, but i really like it.

Dex-chan lover
We has a lots of lolis

that thing aside...glad Einherjar scans are taking up all those good series i'd thought was going to gone for good
thanks so much

He was caught and....
Father was so proud, he added another girl to his harm.
Imouto looked pleased as well!

Dex-chan lover
The infiltration stundent(trap?), was their method of infiltration disposing of one of the lost students and taking their guise?

It took one year, and the anime already announced you guys sure love releasing stuff that going to get animated soon 👽

@Rabbit_Dragon
No, it's because there's no public/free raws for the other scanlators to scanlate this manga. Check LH or any other raw sites. We bought the raws to scanlate it for you.
Don't @ me, I have a period. You look dumb af.

Aggregator gang
Elize acting all jealous was interesting, and Roze seems to have a bit of an interest in Sensei as well. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
But I was also confused by him talking about killing her. Is he predicting that his vampire nature will one day get out of control?

Users who are viewing this thread