Assassin's Pride - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Punishment

Supporter
@Rozzak the title is assasins pride. His mission was to prove her worth as an angel or kill her. If he fails at the first part he will kill her. But he’ll do everything in his power to keep that from happening, even if it costs him his life

Dex-chan lover
> This series, it continuously increase my loli meter. The evidence was the first page.
It also written there "Unending worries", which describe my worries of my loli meter to an unending increment like Melida.

> Melida saying "I like being touched by you", then show's her pantsu to MC.....
My jaw hurts for being captivated and envious......
The main problem here, is that, her camel toe was so obvious it distracted MC to perform better at his job....

> The wild thoughts of MC having Melida to take off all of her clothes.....
Amazing..... Just amazing where this story going to.
I bet, nearing the half story of this series, Melida will grown so bolder and a lot of pantsu shot in the midst of battle will take into effect

MC: "Im sorry Miladay...Just close your eyes and think something else"
So he's getting bolder at it, he's thinking another scenario.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

> Mule-sama is the black haired lady equivalent of Melida.
Thats why that granny head maid is around her because that granny likes Melida looks petite girl...

> Melida being selfish for her request when she pass the certification exam, my brain is going haywire now for the 2nd version of mana status check by MC like the first time he did it to Melida.
That was a heck of assault done by MC back then, not that I blame him either...

Pretty lewd chapter but still gratefully thankful for it anyway

And pg 22 was just wow, that page was subtly terrifying

@sirflimflam Wait what, he's still underage? He's overly op then for someone that young. And nice name :')

Aggregator gang
As much as I cringed this chapter the dude is 17, don't know how old you need to be to be an adult in that world tho.

Dex-chan lover
girl: if i fail what will happen?

MC: i ll have to punish you

me: oh my i like where this going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*look at the shadow*
me: holy shit NOT THAT KIND OF PUNISH!!!

Bruh the incels in the comments this entire chapter made me uncomfortable shes a 13 year old girl!!!! Fictional or not that shits nasty yall need help

Double-page supporter
Damn Melida was bold,noice one and oh no,the shadow showed a bad sign

Dex-chan lover
As if that hag wasn't already bad enough without being a spy as well. The duke should really do something about the internal security of his household.

Users who are viewing this thread