Assassin's Pride - Vol. 8 Ch. 42 - Trap

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
A round of applause to you Sala-chan~👏
Young as you are, but you are so brave for upholding your justice. Even if it means opposing your brother and best friend😭
Not to mention, she is a beauty, caring and able to defend herself. Whoever her husband in the future, is really blessed to have her as wife *bite the nearest blanket*😖

Dex-chan lover
@Aeternus if these 2 family already prepared to destroy Angel family, I dont doubt they already prepared to backstab each other too. So I doubt after this it will be peaceful. This is pretty much a sign for a civil war.

Btw is it true that Melida dont have an Angel blood (the rumor is true) or is she is just an unfortunate girl (dont get a class because she is just unfortunate)? I hope the author give us a proper explanation in the future because that is the center of the plot for a while now.

Dex-chan lover
Sara is not going to be fit for head of family though.
Too nice for that kind of job.

You know the one problem with all of this; by showing that jobs could be transferred, and a sister who could be willing to transfer.... this shouldn't be a problem.
The process got high risk of death. She gets out the first time, but no guarantee she will survive another.
Kufa's mission is clear. Identify if Melida is an Angel, or kill her. There's more than the class, if she is really not a real daughter of the family, she will still need to die for political reasons. Moreover, her father would likely not take the idea about possibility to create a new knight class. It's always been the three families, allowing a commoner to have one of the three class is out of question.
Kufa had been convincing Melida she is a late bloomer and she will grow into a Paladin. Telling her she can get another transplant to instantly become a Paladin is something he would need to think well for her mental growth. At first they can't get Elise's help because she is from the rival family; and even now after they knew her better, the lie he told Melida had been kept for too long.

Dex-chan lover
> Melida has a pantsu shots at page 13. That was unexpected...
And her skirt was that so short?

Aggregator gang
I'm sure once the Angel family has been taken down, Mule and Salacha's families will go after each other so it's only for the best.

Thank you for the translation!

Ahhh fak I want that guy get killed by kufa sensei, his face and personality irritated me

Thanks for translating!

Respect for Sala-chan. And I kinda curious what the content of letter. Is it a letter from her mom or what? Like Miu said, the library contain all written things at world

Fed-Kun's army
Well, even if Melida survives this, then what? Now that the opposition is all but certain that she's not an Angel, they'll keep trying, and eventually she'll succeed. But maybe Kufa's plan is to make her sufficiently strong for the inevitable clash, and then overthrow the entire system.

Group Leader
Anyone else thinking the letter is some kinda love note her mom wrote to her real father?

Users who are viewing this thread