Asterism

oh!! this group!!! thanks so much for the upload. i kinda enjoy this trope, it's cute

OK FIRST OF ALL, THE ART IS AMAZING I LITERALLY CRIED
SECOND OF ALL THE COVER PICTURE ON THE CHAPTERS IS A MASTERPIECE, I CRIED AGAIN
THIRD OF ALL THE STORY IS SO GOOD ,YOU BET I CRIED AGAIN
FOURTH AND LAST OFF ALL THE AUTHOR HAS A NAPE THINGIE I'M TELLING YOU PLUS THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DAMN HOT ,AND YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I CRIED AGAIN.
THANK YOU for translating.
please keep up the good work<3

Thank you for sharing this beautiful webcomic, I am in love with its art. It's just so cute and deep!! Characters are very deep. Lol Thank you again for your kindness and hard work. 😊

im really enjoying this manhua's take on such a nuanced and particular theme of relationships !! especially intertwining with the thought that: are all relationships just a give-and-take of somebody only wanting to befriend you for the sake of gaining an advantage in their own life? what is a true, genuine relationship? the exploration of that through the eyes of two male leads who are experiencing smth so similar yet wildly different bc of their backgrounds makes me hope that they can slowly understand each other and heal the wounds of their past/current traumas together. thanks so much for scanlating such an amazing series!

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I feel like this manhua is just too confusing...
The chapters are connected in such a weird way, leaving the feeling that you are either missing a couple of pages, or that they just belong to different stories.
Also I find really difficult to follow the train of thoughts of each character, and because of that it feels like they are just spouting nonsense whenever they talk (?).
Another problem that I have is that I can't seem to understand some relationships (Do their fathers know each other? Wtf is going on?! HELP!)

Beside those problems... the art is AMAZING.

Unfortunately I had to drop it: it's just too confusing for me (´ ∀ ` ")

I genuinely like this manhua, highly recommend.

The way the characters develop... can feel the tension as if I was living it, the kind of angst that I like

I really like the way the author use the colors to portray the characters

Users who are viewing this thread