Astral Online - Maou no Noroi de Saikyou Bishoujo ni natta Ore, Saijaku Shoku da ga Cheat Skill de Chou Seichou shite Musou suru - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Reuploaded after I was made aware I was using a source that releases chapters early, which is against MD rules. Looks like there's some issues with the next chapter and the release date is uncertain.
how would they release chapters early? is it getting leaked?

Dex-chan lover
Deja vu~ feels like I have been to this chapter before? 🎶

edit:
Reuploaded after I was made aware I was using a source that releases chapters early, which is against MD rules. Looks like there's some issues with the next chapter and the release date is uncertain.
Odd, I can't find this rule? 1.6 is close, but it doesn't refer to the source of the raws, and rather only refers to when you release your translated version. That you should not do so before the official raw (whatever that means, considering there exists stuff like "shounen jump" (or some similar name. "Weekly shounen"?) that release chapters before the official volume has been released) has been released.

Last edited:
Contributor
When did you first upload it? This chapter was first released in the Comp Ace July issue on the 24th of May. Chapter 14 came out yesterday (the BookWalker edition at any rate, which I believe was delayed by the Kadokawa hack; the print edition was out in Japan on the 26th).

IMG_1389.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
When did you first upload it? This chapter was first released in the Comp Ace July issue on the 24th of May. Chapter 14 came out yesterday (the BookWalker edition at any rate, which I believe was delayed by the Kadokawa hack; the print edition was out in Japan on the 26th).
Was around June 4th I think. But I've been hearing conflicting things all over, so I'm not really sure anymore. I did grab ch 14 already and finished TSing it, but I'll be sitting on that until it comes out on Kadokawa, which is the one linked as official source here. That seems to be the safest bet if I don't want trouble.

Contributor
Was around June 4th I think. But I've been hearing conflicting things all over, so I'm not really sure anymore. I did grab ch 14 already and finished TSing it, but I'll be sitting on that until it comes out on Kadokawa, which is the one linked as official source here. That seems to be the safest bet if I don't want trouble.
This is a magazine serialisation. When those are also published on the web they are almost always held back at least a month. While people do get early copies of magazines and scan them before street date, I’ve never known anyone bother doing it for Comp Ace because it doesn’t have the big Shounen titles where everyone is rushing to get Internet points for being first. I can promise you that chapter 14 is legitimately released; my last post had a screenshot of it in the magazine in the viewer from Kadokawa’s own store.

Dex-chan lover
This is a magazine serialisation. When those are also published on the web they are almost always held back at least a month. While people do get early copies of magazines and scan them before street date, I’ve never known anyone bother doing it for Comp Ace because it doesn’t have the big Shounen titles where everyone is rushing to get Internet points for being first. I can promise you that chapter 14 is legitimately released; my last post had a screenshot of it in the magazine in the viewer from Kadokawa’s own store.
I see. Looks like I misunderstood the entire situation. I shouldn't be breaking rule 1.6 then, thanks for clearing that up.

Users who are viewing this thread