Astral Online - Maou no Noroi de Saikyou Bishoujo ni natta Ore, Saijaku Shoku da ga Cheat Skill de Chou Seichou shite Musou suru - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Page 14. Bottom right panel. Any VR full dive game with functioning taste senses will be a big major hit with people who care about their weight, which would mainly be females.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, is she your girlfriend?"

It's actually pretty cute that an NPC is (scripted to be?) normalized to non straight couples even in a medieval setting.

---

But yeah, getting to taste things without actually eating irl would be fantastic not only for weight reasons but also allergy ones, I would love to be able to "eat" things with gluten in them again.

Dex-chan lover
There is not enough lewdness in this manga and MC shoulda happily enjoy it!

Dex-chan lover
Page 14. Bottom right panel. Any VR full dive game with functioning taste senses will be a big major hit with people who care about their weight, which would mainly be females.
I mean you can just directly alter hormones and neurotransmitters, like the GLP-1s currently on the market.

Dex-chan lover
sometiomes I realize I'm dreaming while I'm dreaming, and the first thing I always do is eat stuff. Like, not food. you can just eat planets and random rocks and your brain just makes up the flavours as you go along. This always happes when I put cake into the fridge and dont eat it & i think its a good extra feature of being human that more people shpuld enjoy

Aggregator gang
I guess the alarm is going off because someone in the real world wants him to logout. Imagine Sora's avatar just goes to sleep the moment the soldier says there's an emergency. :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread