Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Maid Harem o Tsukurimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Is there going to be an explanation for why he is the best at adventuring, despite others also being as ambitious as he is in regards to doing their dungeon duties?
Does he have a special skill or something?

Group Leader
Is there going to be an explanation for why he is the best at adventuring, despite others also being as ambitious as he is in regards to doing their dungeon duties?
Is it not bc of his class? Maybe he was just extremely lucky he didn't encounter any trapped chest

Dex-chan lover
I think it may be related to the fairy guide, it seems like the other players/heroes don't know a lot of key information like the requirements to aquire classes, the recomended level for the lower floors or the risk of a "berserk state" when leveling up.
Maybe he wasn't supposed to get a personal fairy guide, but because he said "wait!" just as he was getting teleported the fairy guide followed along.

Double-page supporter
I think it may be related to the fairy guide [...] Maybe he wasn't supposed to get a personal fairy guide, but because he said "wait!" just as he was getting teleported the fairy guide followed along.
That's a great guess honestly, better than I could come up with, but I still have a few others:
1) Others seem to work in groups, they don't go solo, so the exp is split.
2) Motivation plays a role. Mid-class heroes seem to spend a lot of time banging, and low-class heroes seem to be way more careful. He has the right amount of daring and only bangs in his free time. That's a big difference.
3) It could be equipment too. Low-class heroes may not have enough money to get good equipment yet, while mid-class heroes were mentioned as acting arrogant and treating sellers like shit, which might have led to them being given worse recommendations than the MC.
I think it's a combination of these factors + the fairy guide.
Even a 10% difference in efficiency can compound quite quickly to a wide gap. If I didn't mess up my calculations (which I probably did), assuming the more experience gained the more experience you can gain (levels, skills, and stats translating to more and stronger mobs killed), at 10% per day there's a 61% difference in experience earned after 5 days.

Double-page supporter
That's a great guess honestly, better than I could come up with, but I still have a few others:
1) Others seem to work in groups, they don't go solo, so the exp is split.
2) Motivation plays a role. Mid-class heroes seem to spend a lot of time banging, and low-class heroes seem to be way more careful. He has the right amount of daring and only bangs in his free time. That's a big difference.
3) It could be equipment too. Low-class heroes may not have enough money to get good equipment yet, while mid-class heroes were mentioned as acting arrogant and treating sellers like shit, which might have led to them being given worse recommendations than the MC.
I think it's a combination of these factors + the fairy guide.
Even a 10% difference in efficiency can compound quite quickly to a wide gap. If I didn't mess up my calculations (which I probably did), assuming the more experience gained the more experience you can gain (levels, skills, and stats translating to more and stronger mobs killed), at 10% per day there's a 61% difference in experience earned after 5 days.
Good take.

Users who are viewing this thread