Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Maid Harem o Tsukurimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I’d see this get translated again & it’s just as degenerate as I remember. Sucks to be a female in that world. Thanks for the translations.

MC is such a dumbass and asshole, seriously.

"I don't understand the details of how my own ability works but I should keep using it anyways and not worry about it lol."
"Dungeon bosses give you management rights to their floor when you beat them. Sounds scary so I should just keep grinding on these monsters that give me management rights when I beat them lol."
"This girl just tried to beat me up so she could interrogate me and therefor is clearly uninterested in me. I should rape her!"

Dex-chan lover
This series is absolute trash, but it's enjoyable trash.
So many stories with hooks about having 'as much sex as possible' tend to completely renege that hook and not actually deliver on what it claimed, unlike this series which delivers fan service very very often. The actual story may be total wish-fulfillment slop, but story isn't the point of this series anyway.

If I have one complaint it's with the isekai'd heroines - it'd have been better just not to include them at all. It's nice that they don't bring down the vibe by making everyone 'happy', but it's a coat of paint over a very bleak aspect of the story otherwise.
They could have made it so that all the men in the isekai world died out, so they only isekai'd men - there, I just fixed the mass rape issue, problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
this series is insanely goofy i cant even believe what im viewing most of the time but i'm here for the ride lmao

Fed-Kun's army
MC is such a dumbass and asshole, seriously.

"I don't understand the details of how my own ability works but I should keep using it anyways and not worry about it lol."
"Dungeon bosses give you management rights to their floor when you beat them. Sounds scary so I should just keep grinding on these monsters that give me management rights when I beat them lol."
"This girl just tried to beat me up so she could interrogate me and therefor is clearly uninterested in me. I should rape her!"
I like how this stuff is actually explained in the story. How he's grinding management rights to install into his future children as insurance in case anything happens to him his wives now have backing and can't be thrown out onto the street to fend for themselves. But you just look at the pictures and jerk off.

Users who are viewing this thread