Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Maid Harem o Tsukurimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, to be clear I didn't think that there's any chance of them not staying in the harem anyway, I just thought the author would keep them robotic to fill that fetish niche. But I guess this is just him transitioning them to another niche instead (the girls who go into combat with the MC in dungeons while the other maids stay at home).
They can always pull anew twist like what if the maids are previous female heroes who leveled up or something, or he can get new brainwashed classmates or even the idol group, even that hero girl the prince got might be important later, I bet she wakes up or something

Dex-chan lover
With how degenerate this series is, I'm legit a bit surprised they're actually setting the sisters up to be un-broken. Thought the author just wanted a few "robotic" members for the harem to hit more fetish areas.

Am very likely deeply overthinking this, but the author's been breaking the 4th wall a lot to emphasize that guys are basically just as robotic. The mechanics of the world coerce them into sex - itou flat out complains about this - but the guys coercion isn't read as violent (as opposed to the brainwashing of the girls) b/c the stereotype is that men want this.

Like I kinda think the "umm toxic, nvm sex" is set up as a direct parallel to Sazuris "umm toxic, nvm love".

Dex-chan lover
Would that be a good thing? Given the treatment, it almost seems like a blessing that they had lost their mind before everything.
But maybe since everyone becomes horny from leveling up, they'd see those as pleasant memories?
With how degenerate this series is, I'm legit a bit surprised they're actually setting the sisters up to be un-broken. Thought the author just wanted a few "robotic" members for the harem to hit more fetish areas.

I may be wrong about this, but the sisters are already decidedly unbroken. At the very least one of them are. Unless you mean that they can’t act on it and are detached from the physical, sure, but they are completely cognizant.

Dex-chan lover
Would that be a good thing? Given the treatment, it almost seems like a blessing that they had lost their mind before everything.
But maybe since everyone becomes horny from leveling up, they'd see those as pleasant memories?
As mentioned above, the sisters didn't lose their minds, they got detatched and are now having problems reconnecting.

(Especially the older sister where it has been clearly spelled out, the younger sister got her protection later and merely implied, but all the relevant details are in her story as well.)

So for older sister, getting 'back' would be a blessing for her. For the younger one we haven't had it as clearly spelled out, but she'd be reconnecting with her sister and it has been implied that this would mean the world to her (and worth what she went through).

-

Anyway, thanks to Silas for their hard work and for bringing this series back to date.

Dex-chan lover
Let's freaking gooo it's finally happening but paused pretty darn fast too..🥲❣️❣️❣️

Im really curious about how they take care of their hygiene after sex. Did they really just continue hunting after having a womb full of jizz? Thats hot for sure but they are in a state more dirty than not taking a shower after sweating which is already uncomfortable for me. Id bet theres no ocd heroes there cause they would have gotten a heart attack.
With a self insert fantasy such as this the author won't even go there

Dex-chan lover
Why just why even after 6 months of wait I still didn't see that next option in ch-20... Just keep up will ya pLeAsE 🥺

Double-page supporter
So he didn't get the idols after all. Too bad. I guess he's going to get the hound bitches, tho.
If they can regain their memories after leveling up enough, I guess it's going to be the MC's next goal post. He's already the strongest in the kingdom due to his broken class, apparently.

Double-page supporter
It feels like the author is this close to coming to a realization, but then he just ignores it because he wants more sex scenes.
I mean is there any realization to be had? The author is perfectly aware of what he's writing and drawing. He wants to write a dystopia, let him write one. The world is clearly the result of summoning in a class-based society after hundreds of years.
They summon men to use them as free labor and procreation tools, summon women to rape them, and hand over the leftovers to their soldiers, and even in their own society they are ranked by their bloodline and their ability to procreate. You tell me what the author that wrote this even has to realize? He knows.

Double-page supporter
People really like the words "self-insert", they keep using them for anything and everything. But for a protagonist to qualify as self-insert, they must be lacking in personality.
The MC is quite the opposite, he's a bad person, a rapist (at least by extension) and even the story calls him out (there were end-chapter cards doing that).
You could say he's a self-insert specifically targeted at people with this exact personality, but how many are there in the world, really? Do you genuinely think the majority of the reader base is like the MC?

Dex-chan lover
This is utterly disgusting

MORE!
best description for the series
I may be wrong about this, but the sisters are already decidedly unbroken. At the very least one of them are. Unless you mean that they can’t act on it and are detached from the physical, sure, but they are completely cognizant.
the older sister, is trying to reconnect her body with her soul as she was dettached and can't fully enjoy the MC as she instead of come back thanks to the spirit, she focused more on getting impregnated kinda silly, but author really tried to not make the MC a full POS.

the little sister for sure is broken, but is getting better thanks to reuniting with her big sister aaaand that she wasn't for as long period as other girls being used as a cum dumpster (also helped that she was mostly use by the lolicon, weirdly enough hahaha, at least he ended as shark food).

we haven't had much interactions with Anessa though, although the milf is great hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread