Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a night to remember. Although more standard bookings in future would be how I'd use the money.

If I remember right she found out her senpai had never had a threesome so didn't confess after she had one.

Dex-chan lover
Also as a sidenote geez when did the Yen change so much in value. A few years ago you just needed to divide the yen by 100 to get usd (100 to 1), but apparently last month it hit 160 to 1??? Currently sitting around 150 to 1, which is still wild.
Based on this chart
chart.aspx

which shows the value of 1 usd in yen it looks like the last time there was an exchange rate of 100:1 was a brief period back in 2016. That's 8 years ago. Also for most of the 21st century it was a >100:1 ratio.
source for the chart (open link, then click on max)

Dex-chan lover
From how the chapter was going, I thought it would end up with Asumi and her senpai finally doing it because Asumi won the gamble and senpai needed cash. However, it didn’t go that direction so their relationship remains pure (for now).

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like "already paid for" isn't actually true? I don't know why, but for whatever reason, this has me thinking that this isn't fully paid for, and she'll need to "work" to pay off the rest of what she owes.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like "already paid for" isn't actually true? I don't know why, but for whatever reason, this has me thinking that this isn't fully paid for, and she'll need to "work" to pay off the rest of what she owes.
And as Senpai works off the debt she meets a certain Asumi childhood friend...

It does certainly line up.

Also it lines up with Asumi buying her for a session.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... what a wait for this one...

Asumi might actually be a masochist... took too long to come to that conclusion... This 3-some bouta go crazy...

Users who are viewing this thread