Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Asumi really gonna slowly rack up quite the rep among the other lesbian brothel branch?

Just as she did with the first one, to which she has the rep already among the girls she got done in by (and even her own junior from college too, when she found out about it)

All to find her childhood friend

:meguu: :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Finally, it is time for Asumi-chan to show Ouka-Sempai that she has becum the master.
Nghhh i'm so jelly. Haruno and Amane were a fun pair. Sad that we'll probably never see them again like all the other girls Asumi's been with
pretty sure Sayaka has more panels then Ouka.
Finally, It's here! This chapter was so hot. Love when Asumi gets to demonstrate that she's technically a switch (albeit the most bottom leaning switch imaginable). The neck biting was a lovely touch, too.

why do I foresee senpai trying out some of those toys on our girl next chapter
i technically think Asumi is more dom leaning but her body is so sensitive that she cant actually focus and just melts.

Asumi really gonna slowly rack up quite the rep among the other lesbian brothel branch?

Just as she did with the first one, to which she has the rep already among the girls she got done in by (and even her own junior from college too, when she found out about it)

All to find her childhood friend

:meguu: :meguupog:
lmao girl's already forgotten about the childhood friend atp

Users who are viewing this thread