Asuperu Kanojo - Ch. 96 - 遍体鳞伤的归途

I can imagine that the girl has not had sexual intercourse in a while and something happened, in addition she said something bad to saito after how I treat her and yokoi does not know what to do or say but what intrigues me is that she said at the end the fmc

@ phearcet Do you understand what it says or a page that summarizes manga is that you give that information?

If you understand something of this chapter I would appreciate it very much if you shared your opinion

@abrahanlegon
The chapter begins with Yokoi contemplating about his habit of planning for every possible outcome of an obstacle instead of focusing on the present (until recently they met). On the plane back home, Saitou saw the mountain and remembered her original goal of getting herself killed when she ran away from her family. Yokoi caught on to her expression and told her to stop looking outside. He recalled her word about being comfortable knowing she might die at any time, realizing that he took away that comfort and forced her on to the path of living that she afraid. They found their neighbor "passed out" at the corridor sick. She told Yokoi to quit "pretending to care about her while distancing her at the same time". She then commented on the reaction of Yokoi as "the same reaction from men who pay for her prostitution". Saitou got pissed and shoved her back to her apartment. Before closing the door, the neighbor told Saitou she's envious of Saitou being able to "shamelessly parasitize on a man". That night, Yokoi saw Saitou looking for jobs on her phone, mumbling she never had once feel un-responsible for his stress from taking care of her. This subsequently put Yokoi into a deeper hole of guilt.
The neighbor character had some moments in the (IIRC) untranslated chapters. She's a prostitute with sex addiction and played the role of comparison against Saitou. This seems to be a new low point of their relationship, so be aware of a huge storm ahead of us.

p.s. you need to remove the space between my name and the @ to tag me, btw ;)

@phearcet Thanks for the two information, I did not know how to label.
Well it's not as bad as it looked without understanding anything I was saying, I imagine they will solve this in 5 caps or a little more, it will be the arc of independence of Saitou

Users who are viewing this thread