Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
"Asperger syndrome (often Asperger's syndrome) is a form of autism spectrum disorder. It affects the way in which a person understands other people, talks with other people, and acts with other people."

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly wholesome. If this were a reality, there'd be a good chance I most likely would be killed. But considering it is in Japan people are slightly different compared to the US.

Dex-chan lover
a0Y_LmeZt6hNsY3dvfXWhn_2ZJH6mSR0dD53fTzt6K4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She's erecting flags. He should assert dominance by staring at her too

Power Uploader
I definitely wouldn’t let some random stranger (be it a man or woman) alone in my house, much less let them sleep there with only us two, and even much much less after seeing that they might be suicidal. Like, it doesn’t matter how “pretty/handsome/troubled/whatever” the other individual is, it just is a bad idea, I don’t even have to bring “culture” or “law” here, this is more about self-preservation, you should not trust strangers (especially one that openly admitted to have used some dubious methods to find where you live).

Dex-chan lover
>i hope she doesnt kill herself in there
lol, dont worry bro. She gonna tell you before killing herself or on her dying breath she gonna say " you never say to not kill myself here btw"
Thanks for the chapter. MC seems like a patient man, maybe his thirst and her being a fan will help them go through whatever is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread