Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation. As for the warning, I don't know why I feel that this manga will have a comfy story later on. Seems like a set up for a comedic series to me (maybe dark comedies). Kinda like Zetsubou sensei, in a theme?

Dex-chan lover
I’m all-in whether this turns into a drama or a comedy. Hoping it goes somewhere in-between. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
well, she has nothing to lose, so she tried to go after happiness
nothing wrong with that

Dex-chan lover
The depiction of Asperbergers is a bit more extreme, but definitely reminds me of some of the early days when I met my wife. Back then, the diagnosing wasn't great and she thought she just had social anxiety. As time went by it was clear that what she had was something more involved. Courting an aspie can be difficult, but rewarding. She has worked hard to practice socializing and things like facial expressions; her earnestness, honesty, and directness are things that I wouldn't trade for anything. The comments about creepiness are what would be common neurotypical responses to aspie mannerisms.

Double-page supporter
I can definitely understand why someone with aspergers might have trouble with society, but honestly, the straightforwardness seems refreshing. And that stare at the end of the chapter cracked me up. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed... That snake earing she wore looks cute.

Double-page supporter
she's so cuuuute omg

i am kinda worried about where this story will go tho lol

Yea i wasn't 100% sure last chapter but i am now. Yandere alert activated. Proceed with caution lol

Dex-chan lover
He should turn her into an assistant. If she has any artistic talent whatsoever, her asperger's would allow her to become 100% dedicated.

However, they should find another apartment. While the rent is excellent for Tokyo, it's beyond insufferable even the toilet is shared, and no bath. Delivering newspapers is physical work, so you'd think he would want to take a shower. But where?

Does this count as yandere?

No, yandere is love sick....whats the term for extreme fans?

Users who are viewing this thread