Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This series is really interesting. I have a cousin with autism but It's a mild case compared to others.

My office mate's brother also got autism. Sometimes, even without money he'll impulsively ride a bus to go to other town not caring where it'll go.

MD@Home
Damn, i could understand that, she has a syndrome but still the dog was just stading there without even barking at her, so its no okay.

UUH AS AN AUTISTIC PERSON I CAN NOT THINK OF ANY REASON WHY SHE SHOULD KICK THE DOG WHAT THE FUCK WHY'D SHE KCIKTHE DOG.

GET EXPLAINING OR GET DIEING. but no that was very uncalled for and i hope there's a real reason why she kicked the dog. very surprising

heard the reason, i don't like it and i think it was a bit much but she has a... decent(?) reason

Fed-Kun's army
you know somethings really wrong when she kicked the dog for no obvious reason

"Do some NTR"? Die.

I feel bad for the dog. But also frustrated he's asking NO QUESTIONS like wtfmyou just met her and you're letting her do this stuff with no questions?

I don't know if I should be astonish that she kicked the dog or laugh at what just happen. Megumi really reminds me of a friend of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread