Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@mmmmu
Yep, i stopped watching it around that episode, i was depressed for a whole day over an anime! my mind went blank as i was really stunned, surprised and kinda confused as something i really least expected in japanese romance plot happened in unexpected way, i mean i finished it after reading manga from the same author, but i didn't expect him to end up with the girl from the 1st episode. What a story!

Maybe i was kinda exaggerating there about being depressed haha, just a little over anxious for something so trivial.. i lessen my time watching anime and did something else to distract myself

Aggregator gang
I think she actually makes up all those stories. She is just crazy, self harming pathologic liar and a sociopath

Fed-Kun's army
@TinFoilHeart Thanks a lot for your effort. Really enjoying the series!

@piracyknight The thing is that in that series, the girl and the other guy getting togheter is symbolic about how the MC saved them from death and that the baby they had was a proof that he saved their future. And if we are to be perfectly fair, the guy was still a +20 years old man just in a young kid's body; there's some red flags and police sirens in the distance if he had actually ended up togheter with that girl.

@zeonll

She had Aspergers and low empathy but that doesn't mean she's a sociopath

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, the MMC's mental fortitude is an inspiration

Also hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS NTR LMAO cant believe he actually searched it and that last page LMAO the proportions are fucked up, they should've drawn her whole body cause now it looks like a little kid with a HUGE head haha

Aggregator gang
@thane42 here is the thing, that is not how aspeger syndrome works. And considering the fact she "loves" MCs work she has empathy

Aggregator gang
@ZeonII No, it means she has *emotions*. Remember, she says she likes the MC's original works because she sees herself represented in them, not because she identifies with points of view outside her standard experience - the latter of which is characteristic of empathy.

Dex-chan lover
His reaction to NTR is what I typically expect. Also, @Silentfx, I'm surprised you haven't commented on that considering your icon.

Aggregator gang
@rebel16 Empathy is the capacity to place oneself in another's position. She clearly does that by identifying herself with characters in his manga

Dex-chan lover
@ZeonII

She has asperger's. She isn't a sociopath. You literally saw her cry reading his storyboard!

I've read ahead in the chinese version. The girl has emotions like everyone else. She just has a harder time understanding them.

Fed-Kun's army
God bless you @TinFoilHeart for putting another chapter in the same day. As contrast to the previous chapter, I feel that this chapter is really lovely, especially the last pages. Also, the main MC monologue as always impressed me and making me laugh. I'm curious on how did you encountered this manga? Are you following a special magazine or did you just encountered it randomly on the internet?

@Kryon_PL I saw it on here and was curious about the title, so I read the free chapters on Comic Days and wondered why there wasn't any info on it available in English. I was hoping to get some people interested in the series, and it definitely worked considering it's blown up a lot more than I expected it to, haha. It's an odd series and definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but it's good to see that people enjoy it!

Dex-chan lover
@piracyknight
waking up from coma just to see the girl he saved had a baby!

What I thought that was worse than this, is that the guy she married dont even make "sense". If AT LEAST it was the >insert blond guy name here<

(sorry for the bad english)

Users who are viewing this thread