Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - On your side

Group Leader
@Pendulum
199105110411_0024_0005.jpeg

Like I said, this translation hasn't been proofread/checked yet. If you find some mistranslation, let us know!

Man this chapter was one roller-coaster from saccharine to spicy pepper hellish hot to sweet.

Fed-Kun's army
@LayZzz : in a civilized country, there is more than one kind of contraceptive available. Without exhaustivity : hormonals pills/implants/patch/vaginal rings, IUDs, or diaphragm+spermicid. But Japan is pretty backward in this regard.

Group Leader
@Ou_Ki
Yeah, that's "contraceptives don't always work".

And as a side note, in panel 3 she's saying she'll let him do anything, and in panel 4 he's probably talking about him taking responsibility, not her.

Hmmm...
My instinct/the way I was raised tells me that abortion is an option but preferably the last resort. With that in mind, what about a vasectomy? Does that count as contraceptive? Or is contraceptive an object you use to prevent unwanted babies?

@Katurog yes a vasectomy is a contraceptive, if you're trying to prevent a pregnancy then it's a contraceptive.

Contributor
I can see how scary it is to go to public place like school among others that can't understand anything about you, not because you want to mmm...
My nephew has slight autism, it's pretty lucky for him to be able to go to a special school since his emotions is very unstable and it's also very hard for him to understand basic math mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
@Katurog : vasectomy/tubal ligation are not supposed to be reversible. It's sometime possible to reverse it, but it's far from granted, and that's why it's rarely a first option (especially for young people)

But yes, using abortion as a primary means of birth control strike me as something stupid, dangerous and inefficient*...

(*)unless your goal is to shame the women

Dex-chan lover
Welp that got a bit too real.

I have an ex who specifically didn't want to have kids because she didn't want to inflict herself on them. I didn't want kids for other reasons so it worked for us, but yeah...it's not the most healthy way to decide whether or not kids are for you.

And yeah, like...he can get a vasectomy if they decide they never want kids. Or her tubes tied (unlikely considering how she may react to surgery). I'm surprised they actually talked about abortion tho I shouldn't be, it's just something I never really see brought up in manga. I am kinda...concerned that he listed her wanting kids as a reason that they can then have sex or that she is mentally better because wanting kids isn't exactly a sign of...anything for mental health. Lots of people in loving and normal relationships simply don't want them because.

Dex-chan lover
Wow.
Waaaay less intense, here, but this is really familiar to me.

I rely on my wife a lot to keep me together, and I feel like a burden as a result, sometimes.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a note but hormonal birth control "tricks" the body into believing it's pregnant and so it doesn't ovulate. The problem with that is it comes with a huge host of mental health issues, like depression, manic behavior, over the top anger, etc. In recent surveys they've found that women who took it had extremely high chances of developing depression.

For someone who has mental health issues already her going on hormonal birth control would probably make things much, much MUCH worse. She's a bit smart to want to avoid that.

Dex-chan lover
@Ou_Ki
The important bits:
"I need you to promise me something"
"Contraception isn't perfect, isn't it?"
"so at long as you agree I'll give you all of me"

Then I assume the next bit would be "[if I become pregnant] you have to let me get an abortion"

So I guess he's one of those guys... pretty common.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I got a bad vibes from that last page, when yokoi said he's the only one helping her.

I hope we can explore more what the nurse? in the hospital said, that he also has a condition

I like the MC. He's not just some dumb moron who just wants to succumb to temptation right away.

From the bath chapter, we know that she's got a good figure, so he probably is tempted.

I like how mature he is and is actually changing her, even though I still don't get his fart fetish

Users who are viewing this thread