Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - On your side

I'm not officially identified as in the Autism spectrum. But I often don't realize that my actions are weird in the eyes of other people and having a hard time to understand what people feels based on their subtle gesture. Even something simple like talking with friends or answering stranger's phone call gives me quite strong panic attacks. Although I disagree with her line of thinking, I understand her motivation. Because this kind of life really sucks, noone could understand your peculiar way of thinking, and you get judged everyday for your inability to think like normal people. People saying that you're a complete idiot/belongs to assylum would be a common occurence, massive and systematic bullying in school which will give you trauma till the end of your life, and even your parents eventually will give up on you and join the other side.

Fyi, somehow I have a strong hatred towards anything which relates to marketing. When my dad said that it's more important to make the outside of retail shop looks good rather than the inside, because it doesn't matter how good the inside is if there's no customers coming, I have a strong urge to explode in front of him and screams that he's completely wrong. I haven't meet anyone who accepted or at least sympathized with my point, and probably never will.

Dex-chan lover
Very glad it was corrected. The non proofread translation was confusing and strange.

@Kyouri
Fair.
For reasons I don't want to go into rn I can't carry a child anyway, but if we ever have a child from scratch I'm glad they'll be genetically descended from my wife rather than myself.

It's not just the ASD. It's the bi-polar, the Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, the early onset arthritis from said EDS, the horrible moodiness during my period (I sequester myself for days to avoid lashing out at my wife or stepdaughter)...

She has minor depression issues and that's easily managed. Also very early onset of puberty, which is usually just socially complicated.

And reproductive rights are absolutely yours. Our bodies are our own. I wish that that applied to me in this case... Well, my meds alone make it unwise to carry a child, even if it was her genes... but I still wish I had the choice to make.

What a manipulative cunt
If she doesnt want a baby dont force her and if you really want a kid out of a relationship get your selfish act together and talk to a women that might be interested in that as well

@ degriech

I saw it as less “I want a kid” and more like him realizing that her not wanting a kid is a sign of far deeper trauma/issues.

Deciding not to have kids is perfectly fine. Deciding to not have kids because you hate yourself to the point that you are willing to kill yourself and the kid because they might be like you is NOT fine.

She has far deeper issues, which is something the MC directly addresses in his thoughts. And so before going to the next level in their relationship, it seems like he wants to make sure she is a more stable person.

I hoped for the best but this chapter made it clear that she only needs two things: soap and rope.

Double-page supporter
aight this is officially one of my fav manga ever, shits real damn good, relatable, and mature but not edgy

You mean hand holding leads to babies it's the lewdest of all things

Users who are viewing this thread