Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Season of Hell

Dex-chan lover
Her sleeping face is so cute...and her leg strenght is the real deal 0_0

Is it really possible for a table like that to fly across the room that easily and shatter in that manner? What would it have to be made out of?

Group Leader
Poor table, people always seem to vent out things unto tables

-FAPtain was here

Dex-chan lover
She looks like cat, you dropped your cup from the table and like "what? It's not me, I dont know what you talking about" 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Just think, that's the kind of kick she lands on dogs.
I like her "I broke the table" face.

Dex-chan lover
The particle-board tables from Nikea® just don't hold-up under treatment of that kind.

Double-page supporter
LMAO SHES TOO POWERFUL

that post-popsicle hug scene was the cutest thing uwu

Double-page supporter
The first couple of times I read this chapter I was like... "Wow, she effectively powderised that table in one kick?!"... but thinking about how she is and what Yokoi says at the end... no it's probably a cycle of what we see isn't it? She kept flicking through the pictures on her phone over and over, and every time she came to that picture, she got angry and took it out on the table... probably over and over until she saw it was about the time Yokoi was supposed to come home, then she stopped checking her phone, realised what she'd done and sat ready to apologise...

...that or she really did smash the table to bits in one go, then immediately realised what she did and sat there the entire time Yokoi was gone, waiting to apologise/repent for it. ;~;

Hmm, I know their relationship is developing and such, but this chapter changed the manga a lot, from being a real view of a relationship with disorders to kinda turning it into a joke, not sure what happened to the author but I guess it's refreshing as long as it gets back on track the problems that can arise from having these disorders and how to act upon them.

@BCS according to a future chapter (I read it with the help of google translate, so some information may be missing or incorrect):
Saitou asked him whether he masturbates or not, since she had never seen him do that when she stayed there. He replied that he is fine without doing that, because he has Saitou's worn out sock kept safely under his table, which had never been washed for half a year or so.

What he's been doing with the sock is left for reader to guess, of course ;)

This manga is really good. I have the same conditions though I grew up in a supportive environment. I feel the same way about bugs that move suddenly or misunderstanding a tone of voice. It was really hard in middle school because I always thought people were glaring at me, I spoke without thinking and only got along with a few people.

In American media, autism is still largely depicted as either comic relief or a generic sherlock-like miracle genius. Additionally, it's almost always a boy. I don't empathize with those characters at all and it often makes me so uncomfortable I can't continue watching or reading. It's better represented in books, though.

I see a lot more instances of characters on the spectrum (officially or unofficially-but-obvious) in manga and Japanese novels.

Users who are viewing this thread