Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Stress (Middle)

Contributor
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, a former scan member deleted chapter 63 before leaving, it has just been re-uploaded. Chapter 50 was not made by us, so we will probably have to make it from scratch :fml:
Have you spoken with the mangadex staff to have the deleted chapter restored?

Power Uploader
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, a former scan member deleted chapter 63 before leaving, it has just been re-uploaded. Chapter 50 was not made by us, so we will probably have to make it from scratch :fml:
Thanks for update!

Power Uploader
Have you spoken with the mangadex staff to have the deleted chapter restored?
I was not aware that deleted chapters could be restored :nyoron:. Thank you very much for the information, next time I will try that!

Contributor
I was not aware that deleted chapters could be restored :nyoron:. Thank you very much for the information, next time I will try that!
I’m not a hundred percent sure, but I believe chapters are not deleted, but merely hidden.
So I think it could still be done.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for all your hard work. I've been absolutely captivated by this manga the last two days.
Can I ask how often you upload a new chapter?
Thanks again!

It would do her some good to find some kind of hobby she can focus on while he's at work. Sitting around and doing nothing is always going to trigger bad thoughts
On another note I can relate to his reason of not wanting to take up drinking

Users who are viewing this thread