Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - The Red City

Dex-chan lover
if thats a kidney stone, that is going to hurt like a motherfucker, i know from experience. if that is cancer, we are about to hit a whirlwind.

Dex-chan lover
What the shit?!
I don’t think they did the naughties, so this can’t be an STI can it?

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he found it.
It's two pages after he started peeing, so either he peed out that blood or he somehow didn't notice that the blood was already there when he started peeing. But then, if it was the former, the blood would have been washed into the water of the bowl (making the water cloudy) rather than being in the water but also spackled on the bowl.

He also didn't turn on the light, so he likely would have noticed the blood before he started to pee.

He also hasn't been in pain up to this point, and he wasn't in pain while peeing, so I'm worried that it's probably not only a kidney stone.

Fed-Kun's army
Apparently he has an uti due to stress, which is weird because: utis don't happen because of stress, and men have a lower rate of utis because of their physiology.
It would make so much sense if he had an ulcer, because: ulcers and most grastro issues are created due to stress, and they're fairly common. Like, he could be puking blood due to stress, and it would be as shocking, but more realistic. It could also be a good plot point, as it would address the fact they don't eat properly due to lack of money and space.
It just seems weird to me to use a uti.

Users who are viewing this thread