Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Untitled86_20221026113915.png

Dex-chan lover
Having a store, occasionally adventuring and is strong because some weird weapon idk, fucking 4 beauties with big boobs every day or should I say every time? Which probably will also increases in future, and is very rich
Man living the dream
I wish that were me

Dex-chan lover
Try counting again, there are 5 girls he has
Any of you ever think about how, in these harem stories, for every girl the MC gets, there's likely some unlucky dude who will now be a perma-bachelor?

I guess it's not so much the case in this story since the women are all "bad" goods (because of their breasts), but in other stories that must be the case right?

Dex-chan lover
Any of you ever think about how, in these harem stories, for every girl the MC gets, there's likely some unlucky dude who will now be a perma-bachelor?

I guess it's not so much the case in this story since the women are all "bad" goods (because of their breasts), but in other stories that must be the case right?
Assuming the world is perfectly 50/50 in population.
The mortality rate of men dominated jobs in fantasy stories tend to be a fair bit higher.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what he will use beast tamer on in the future wink wink. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Double-page supporter

Well in case of this world he can just have them all as the people there see big boobs as disgusting 🤷🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover

Well naturally, Female population would always be higher than Male population, which would be especially true in situations when Wars or Battles were common.

This was true in our past as well, which was also why Polygamy was also accepted in most nations in the past (it was Christianity which forced the notion of monogamy onto the world).

The only thing that changed that was medical advances which reduced Male deathrate.
And the culling of Female in the form of Female foeticide or Witch hunting also played a big role in bridging the gap in gender-ratio (both of which can be said to have occurred as a side-effect of monogamy notion).

Reduction in Wars/Battles and development of highly lethal weapons also created less deaths, as they reduced the amount of forces needed to fight and created a sense of deterrent as well.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t be the only one thinking this right like how are any of them not pregnant yet? like they go at it like rabbits every day.
Because most of the Women in this series are in their older age.
And it's generally hard for women past their mid-20's to get pregnant.
The ideal age for high pregnancy chance in women is 16 to 25.
Which is why teenage girls easily get pregnant compared to those who are around late-20's or above.

Users who are viewing this thread