Atarashii Joushi wa Dotennen - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.3 - The Day I Decided to Transfer

Awww... This was such a beautiful chapter. Thank you for the chapter and I'm looking forward to the next volume!

This is so wholesome... Reading this cheers me up so much 😊

The chief is so sweet 😘

Thank you for the upload 🤗

I will look forward to when you have time to translate again :)

this was a really cute chapter, and i still refuse to believe that this isn't gay 😔😔 btw thank you for the chapter!! ❤️

Can't they get married already please T_T
They can't even hug in this situation, in addition to their position as superior/subordinate which could make it innapropriate, heteronormativity really is bullshit.

This is how a love story should be, no love triangle crap, no people cheating on each other, or insulting/fighting each other.
This warms my poor depressed heart and is making me sad at the same time dammit.
And that ad was seriously beautiful.

Thank you WPScans 💙 and good luck with school!

Double-page supporter
Awww awwww so sweet and lovely ❤

I've enjoyed this series so much! Thank you for scanlating it and with such great quality. I'm looking forward to the next volume and hopefully it also gets an English version.

Best of luck in school!!

OMG the chapter literally started with a kabedon lol, then ended on a such a
warm and gentle note. They are soulmates, I swear!!!! 🥺 And wow, chief has been healing Momose even before they met! *sniffs* Really glad they found each other! 💖

Thanks for your hard work as always and good luck with school, we'll be here waiting patiently!! 🍑

Contributor
That's fuckin adorable. I hope one day he gets to a point where he can go a chapter without mentioning his stomach or shit ex-boss

@Georg-Prime while I am inclined to agree with your passing statement about heteronormativity depriving straight dudes from dude hugs most of the time, I don't think either of them give a damn about that. In this case, it is likely purely because of their boss-subordinate relationship. Their friendship is currently only built on their work relationship, and work friends aren't really friend friends. Once they start doing non-work things together and do not treat each other like coworkers during it? Then they could totally hug without it being weird, given that they are not in work mode

@Ceiye Aah I wasn't actually speaking about the characters when I said that :) I was thinking about the mangaka/the editor(s) who wouldn't go there, on how if it's not BL there is rarely any affection between male characters even if it could be possible personality-wise if they do become closer/friends, and not just because Japanese people aren't very demonstrative culturally.

Thanks fr the chapter.

Have a productive semester.
Most of all stay safe.

Gah so wholesome!! This is just what I needed (to distract myself from work, and from the harsh reality of our world hahah woah) :') thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread