Atarashii Kimi e - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Noise at All Times

Group Leader
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter ❤️
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

This one was fun to translate!~

We're now caught up with the Portuguese releases on MangaDex, but don't fret, i'll continue using the Japanese raws next!

But before I do that, I'm going to check out the manga "It’s my life" before I head to sleep tonight, and if it seems like a good fit, tomorrow i'm going to work on translating a chapter from its raws. ( Thanks @B1rdDuck for the suggestion )

I'll likely end up doing them interchangeably every other day, until I either get burned out, or am too busy

PS: Check out our Discord linked as our group website, I'm mostly just going to typeset some cool series I find which are dead, but if y'all have any you'd like to request I'm all ears <3

Dex-chan lover
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

We're now caught up with the Portuguese releases on MangaDex, but don't fret, i'll continue using the Japanese raws next!

But before I do that, I'm going to check out the manga "It’s my life" before I head to sleep tonight, and if it seems like a good fit, tomorrow i'm going to work on translating a chapter from its raws. ( Thanks @B1rdDuck for the suggestion )

I'll likely end up doing them interchangeably every other day, until I either get burned out, or am too busy

PS: Check out our Discord linked as our group website, I'm mostly just going to typeset some cool series I find which are dead, but if y'all have any you'd like to request I'm all ears <3
Yo! Thank you for the new chapter today! 🙌 We all really appreciate you! 👍

Dex-chan lover
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

I don't know what's going on in the manga. But my god it's so good. Tysm for the TL! Hope you'll keep doing it! Gbu

Dex-chan lover
Does this have supernatural elements like time travel or future sight in it too?
Feels weird how her vision came true.
Hopefully I didn't miss an important detail in the previous chapters 🤔

Dex-chan lover
How accurate is the translation? Some passages sounded a little confused, like when the MC's wife talked with her colleague part.

Dex-chan lover
How accurate is the translation? Some passages sounded a little confused, like when the MC's wife talked with her colleague part.
Yeah, I had to read that bit over and over, I couldn't understand if she had an affair with the guy or what were they talking about

Last edited:
Group Leader
As it’s using ChatGPT, and only editing from there, plus it’s a double translation (Japanese -> Portuguese -> English) a few small details may get lost, hopefully switching to the Japanese raws will help a bit.

I’m also relying on the quality of the Portuguese raws up until now which I personally don’t know much about. Likely it would be an issue with my translations over them however.

I don’t want to make any excuses, but sadly I don’t have much ways to verify the accuracy.

Dex-chan lover
As it’s using ChatGPT, and only editing from there, plus it’s a double translation (Japanese -> Portuguese -> English) a few small details may get lost, hopefully switching to the Japanese raws will help a bit.

I’m also relying on the quality of the Portuguese raws up until now which I personally don’t know much about. Likely it would be an issue with my translations over them however.

I don’t want to make any excuses, but sadly I don’t have much ways to verify the accuracy.
Thanks for your work either way!

Thanks for your hours on these again, also nice to see you check out my suggestion too! While I did enjoy "It's my life" a lot and was bummed I didn't get to see its ending, I think focusing on this for now would be good seeing how it "only" has 19 chapters and if thats the complete amount, I'd say to ride that wave for now. And if you think its my life is something worth working on you can do it later as well whenever you feel like it

Does this have supernatural elements like time travel or future sight in it too?
Feels weird how her vision came true.
Hopefully I didn't miss an important detail in the previous chapters 🤔
Im sure there are/will be

- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

What happened to the updates? The manga is so good

- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

Hey any plans on picking this up again and finishing it? The manga ended at 24 chaps.

Users who are viewing this thread