Atarashii Kimi e - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Sou's Turn

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.
I guess gas mask is evil MC from a different time travel cycle.

Double-page supporter
This ch released and i was so damn confused. Tried rereading the previous chapter as usual but had to restart the entire series to understand again lmao

thanks for the chapter.
I guess gas mask is evil MC from a different time travel cycle.
Thanks for showing your love, I will try to improve quality more, this chapter was done in rush as me and my staff were busy IRL, we are very sorry for that.
and about the gas mask I will not spoil you, I have all the raws till final volume.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for showing your love, I will try to improve quality more, this chapter was done in rush as me and my staff were busy IRL, we are very sorry for that.
No reason to apologize. Take your time. I saw you have all the Raws so I’m not worried. Keep up the good work ❤️

Thank you!
Thanks a lot for the chapter. 46 pages of a decent quality, for batshit insane story
Ty.

And ALSO WHAT THE FUCK OS THIS STORY. WHAT.
This ch released and i was so damn confused. Tried rereading the previous chapter as usual but had to restart the entire series to understand again lmao
this fucking peak

Users who are viewing this thread