Atashi no Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Distorted

Dex-chan lover
very-scary-movie2-priest.gif

Christ Almighty.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so she did actually hear it. I thought it was odd that they'd show senpai saying that without Tsukamoto being around to witness it

Dex-chan lover
Maybe miss blondie got tired of senpai’s freaky nature and doesn’t mind passing her off to MC cuz woowee she is messed up in the head it seems.

I wonder if miss blondie caused her to confuse love with violence/sadistic shit or if it was someone else (cue mommy issues lol idk)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe miss blondie got tired of senpai’s freaky nature and doesn’t mind passing her off to MC cuz woowee she is messed up in the head it seems.

I wonder if miss blondie caused her to confuse love with violence/sadistic shit or if it was someone else (cue mommy issues lol idk)
No while the blond one is clearly a sadist control freak, Tsukamoto is not without flaws and also gives off lots of masochistic vibes. Not to say Tsuksmoto doesn’t deserve better because she does but just like how there is no smoke without fire she really isn’t being honest with the main character that she is a sub and is looking for a (nice) mistress to look after her and if the MC wants a relationship with her she better go learn about being a Dom. But I don’t see this happening because this is a Yuri story with just 3 more chapters to go.

Users who are viewing this thread