Atashi no Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Distorted

Dex-chan lover
No while the blond one is clearly a sadist control freak, Tsukamoto is not without flaws and also gives off lots of masochistic vibes. Not to say Tsuksmoto doesn’t deserve better because she does but just like how there is no smoke without fire she really isn’t being honest with the main character that she is a sub and is looking for a (nice) mistress to look after her and if the MC wants a relationship with her she better go learn about being a Dom. But I don’t see this happening because this is a Yuri story with just 3 more chapters to go.
I think you misunderstood my comment. I’m not saying she is without flaws. Clearly she is. What I’m wondering is if her freaky masochist vibes were influenced by blondie or if it were someone else (in her past). Which led me to think that maybe blondie genuinely no longer wants this weird relationship with her, and doesn’t mind passing her sadist role to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ah i see so shes not even a masochist just... (hopefully) extremely confused on what love is?

Dex-chan lover
I think you misunderstood my comment. I’m not saying she is without flaws. Clearly she is. What I’m wondering is if her freaky masochist vibes were influenced by blondie or if it were someone else (in her past). Which led me to think that maybe blondie genuinely no longer wants this weird relationship with her, and doesn’t mind passing her sadist role to the MC.

I don’t think you’re far wrong although I think Blondie has always shown sadistic tendencies which attracted the masochistic Tsukamoto to her like moths to a light or omegas to an alpha in omegaverse. But all that said Blondie probably does want rid of Tsukamoto as she is young herself and doesn’t want the cumbersome weight of dealing with a needy masochistic, especially if shock horror! She not actually a Yuri herself and was just paying lip service to Tsukamoto as that’s her natural instinct

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think you’re far wrong although I think Blondie has always shown sadistic tendencies which attracted the masochistic Tsukamoto to her like moths to a light or omegas to an alpha in omegaverse. But all that said Blondie probably does want rid of Tsukamoto as she is young herself and doesn’t want the cumbersome weight of dealing with a needy masochistic, especially if shock horror! She not actually a Yuri herself and was just paying lip service to Tsukamoto as that’s her natural instinct
Well yeah I wouldn’t doubt that blondie always shown sadistic tendencies which obv attracted Senpai. Just curious to find out whether she made Senpai the way she is or if something/someone in senpais past did.

Dex-chan lover
Well yeah I wouldn’t doubt that blondie always shown sadistic tendencies which obv attracted Senpai. Just curious to find out whether she made Senpai the way she is or if something/someone in senpais past did.

Er while it perfectly possible to reprogram people. masochism is just a natural occurrence in the same way someone is born gay. She was likely born a masochist, rather than made to become one.

Dex-chan lover
Er while it perfectly possible to reprogram people. masochism is just a natural occurrence in the same way someone is born gay. She was likely born a masochist, rather than made to become one.
Agree to disagree about being “born a masochist”
that’s not always the case for sure, which is why I’m curious if that applies to Senpai or not.

Dex-chan lover
Agree to disagree about being “born a masochist”
that’s not always the case for sure, which is why I’m curious if that applies to Senpai or not.

Well if you really wanted a trigger point I would hazard at a guess that this is down how she was brought up as a kid. I imagine, she was neglected through lack of attention and only found relief when she sustained injury which triggered a feedback loop that made her the masochist that she is today.

Dex-chan lover
This is messed up at so many levels
That’s the whole point. Yeah it is terrible sensationalist but that the manga industry for you. Modernity just doesn’t sell as well anymore, so each new incarnation needs to one up their predecessor. Still I do wish it would go the Nana & Kaoru route rather than simply using the BDSM as a plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread