Ateya no Tsubaki - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - The monster of the monastery (part 8)

Dex-chan lover
I have this rated at a 2 but even if i want to be generous the best i can do is 4, and don't read any of your other series, but if they are like this one, then you just gotta admit you have bad taste and wear it with pride

Hell i know this manga is not the best and i am still reading it

Edit: correction i also read "It's Time to Go to His Stomach, OK?" which is you know also not that good XD

Group Leader
I have this rated at a 2 but even if i want to be generous the best i can do is 4, and don't read any of your other series, but if they are like this one, then you just gotta admit you have bad taste and wear it with pride

Hell i know this manga is not the best and i am still reading it

Edit: correction i also read "It's Time to Go to His Stomach, OK?" which is you know also not that good XD
2? Are you crazy? Come on! No one sane would rate this manga so low...What the heck is wrong with you guys?? How would you rate Shintaro Kago's stuff then?

Dex-chan lover
I think this reminds me of rapeman scans. A bunch of entitled pricks who don’t know their place as they read manga for free and do nothing but complain. Stupidity truly rules the roost in weeb-web culture.

Dex-chan lover
2? Are you crazy? Come on! No one sane would rate this manga so low...What the heck is wrong with you guys?? How would you rate Shintaro Kago's stuff then?
Shintaro Kago is upfront about the kind of scatological content he is making, you know from the start what you are getting into, no need for pretenses there, so he will get higher rating, i have Anamorphosis no Meijuu by him at a solid 9

This is manga however is a missmatch of a story trying to be serious with telegraphed plotwists which is the main reason why my score for it will ever go high, the comedy has never resonated with me either, and the eroticism has always feel like pandering

I probably would have liked it if the manga took itself less seriously, or if it managed to go all the way and have more intriguing set of mysteries, but it is neither of those things

The art is fantastic but, if i just wanted the art i would just look at the raw images

Let’s be real, that guy was a snob, nothing more.
If i just wanted to be snobbish about a manga that people hardly know, i would just be giving it praises for the sake of it

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL
I just came across this manga and oh boy, I'm loving this so far
There's so much f'ed up stuff going on to keep me on edge
(And Tsubaki's ass)

Users who are viewing this thread